Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

starting a hi-tech farm

Register

Click Here!

sunil reddy

please dont go for hybrid dairy farming,its simply waste of money n ur time.im having the experience of 3 years, and atlast i sold it off.its very risky,if and all ,u want to do,pls go for desi cows farming,you can cal me at 9901996824 for more information,thank u.all the best.

kirti s

Hello sir,
If are having an idea to do dairy defiantly go with hybrid cows only because they yield 20-50 ltrs a day like HF and Jersy where as our local cows per day wont be beyond 10 ltrs now you decide, generally desi cows need to be grazed out side (Roaming) if you tie them at one place there yields are going to reduce, but this is not true with hybrid cows they can be kept at place feed with Different flours, Ground nut cake, til cake and the commercial balanced feeds available in market.
along with this fresh fodder and dry fodder (Ragi) avoid paddy straw.
to maintain 10 cows you may need Shed of 30X45 mts , you may need half ac of land with irrigation facility for fodder supply.Banks are providing loans and department of animal husbandry is providing subsidy up to 25% for more details visit nearest veternary department and NDRI, Hebbal provides training for dairy.

ksraj

Hello Sunil,

I just spoke to you enquiring about your experience. Thanks for sharing the same.

I suggest that while you post any message in the portal, pl share your experience
in a brief way so that the readers will understand the exact issues faced by you & the
reason for the opinion given by you.

KS Raj