Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted starter kit needed for soilless farming

Register

Click Here!

SupportTeam

Staff member
I want to set up soilless farming in Pune to help the hearing impaired (deaf) to be self employed and independent.

I am looking for a starter kit which is not expensive, and guidance to start.

If you can help me with contacts and any assistance possible, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks and regards
Jesse

------
This message was received by AgricultureInformation.com support team. We are posting it here for public discussion and knowledge sharing.

Last edited:

mittala

The hydroponic ecosystem in India is very weak. The starter kits available on net are usually imports from China which can grow in pipes or small scale vertical systems.
You would need something on a slightly bigger scale for commercial (as I believe your purpose is to help these people be independent?)
The best way might be to do your own research, define what kind of system you want to set up and put out requrements for your individual sub-systems...
If you can give some further details I can try to get you in touch with someone in Pune already working in this field..

zodotech

I want to set up soilless farming in Pune to help the hearing impaired (deaf) to be self employed and independent.

I am looking for a starter kit which is not expensive, and guidance to start.

If you can help me with contacts and any assistance possible, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks and regards
Jesse

------
This message was received by AgricultureInformation.com support team. We are posting it here for public discussion and knowledge sharing.
Hello Jesse
Saw ur message and really appreciate for work u doing i m staying in pune and done course for soilless farming Hydrophonics i can make u a kit available at cheapr cost and guidance u can send me further details on 7775077700 its my whats up number i can share u the person number and add u also in hydrophonic group
Thanks & Regards
Prasant Jain

Hi,

I am also new for Soilless Media Agriculture, but have quite good exposure in it. Did my own Research and development and might have lots of things to discuss. please contact ne on 9810258224.

Regards,
Rajat

barjatyaamit

Hello Jesse
Saw ur message and really appreciate for work u doing i m staying in pune and done course for soilless farming Hydrophonics i can make u a kit available at cheapr cost and guidance u can send me further details on 7775077700 its my whats up number i can share u the person number and add u also in hydrophonic group
Thanks & Regards
Prasant Jain
Hi Mr. Prashant,
I am also interested in joining the GROUP. Please add my no.also.
Amit Jain 9414002877.

jpmange

Hello Jesse
Thanks & Regards
Prasant Jain
Hi Mr. Prashant, please add me to group. whats up No.09820458202 email:jamnadasmange@yahoo.com