Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Start your own Vegetable Seed Industry in India

Register

Click Here!

yuwaraj

I am here to help you if you are interested in starting your own vegetable seed industry in any part of the country. We provide basic knowledge, action plan and more than 15 vegetable crops seeds as input to start your R and D programme. For more information drop a mail.

xsteelin

Good morning
Well what are your charges for consultancy for veg farming . Please share the details. Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

vriddhi

Hello,
I am to setting up a seed industry in Uttar Pradesh, I am based at Lucknow and had a post graduation in agriculture. Some shot of exercise I have done regarding the seed company establishment. Need your guidance for further actions.

yuwaraj

Hello,
I am to setting up a seed industry in Uttar Pradesh, I am based at Lucknow and had a post graduation in agriculture. Some shot of exercise I have done regarding the seed company establishment. Need your guidance for further actions.
Kindly send details , so that I can help you in setting up a vegetable seed industry !!

mhk_khan

I am here to help you if you are interested in starting your own vegetable seed industry in any part of the country. We provide basic knowledge, action plan and more than 15 vegetable crops seeds as input to start your R and D programme. For more information drop a mail.
Hi I am interested in starting seed firm from Mumbai. I have farm 180km from Mumbai.

rabindra_

I am from Odisha , interested for this type projects can you please contact.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

udkarthi

Sir, I am interesting, Please send me the details.

hemanthp

Hi sir Iam interested

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation