Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Start your own business

Register

Click Here!

sb2595

We provide online consultancy for manufacturing cosmetic and herbal products such as face gel (plain), face gel(silver) ,face gel (gold) , hair gel , hair gel setter , hair antina , cloth soap , herbal antidandruff shampoo , aloevera juice , aloevera cream , aloevera gel , amla juice etc. we provide projects reports for making these items at home with a very little start-up cost. . We will feel honoured to help and guide the intersted individuals / houses in this venture. We are also looking to appoint dealers / distributors all over India. Intersted parties can contact with there detailed setup like marketing plans, area where they want to get ditributorship, investment capacity etc.
Thanks and regards
Try your level best and leave on God the rest.
Subhash Bhandari
himnaturalproducts.in

Last edited by a moderator:

fstglobal

online consultancy for manufacturing cosmetic and herbal products

sir,
Iam very much interested to start manufacturing cosmetic and herbal products at home with a very little start-up cost.
i request you to please send full details as early as possible to the below mail.

piyushm

business enquiry

pls. rush details for starting this business .....

mmkhan

Hello Mr. Bhandari,

Can you please email me the details

Thanks in advance.

bossmohan

Herbal product business

Hello,
Please send me the details and your conditions

Regards.

gpramod65

Interested in setting up maufecturing Of Cosmetic & herbal products.

Dear Sir ,

Pls provmplete dtails for the setting up of Manufecturing unit for the Cosmetic & herbal products.

Pramod Gupta

We provide online consultancy for manufacturing cosmetic and herbal products such as face gel (plain), face gel(silver) ,face gel (gold) , hair gel , hair gel setter , hair antina , cloth soap , herbal antidandruff shampoo , aloevera juice , aloevera cream , aloevera gel , amla juice etc. we provide projects reports for making these items at home with a very little start-up cost. . We will feel honoured to help and guide the intersted individuals / houses in this venture. We are also looking to appoint dealers / distributors all over India. Intersted parties can contact with there detailed setup like marketing plans, area where they want to get ditributorship, investment capacity etc.
Thanks and regards
Subhash Bhandari
himnaturalproducts.in

sb2595

Start your own business with little investment

Dear friends pls check ur PM box. iyappannani and gpramod65
has to free their PM box so that they can get more mseeages.
thanks and feel free to call or chat at my email

sonuuu

Thanks and regards
Subhash Bhandari
himnaturalproducts.in

hello i am from bombay andi am intrested in your project . plz tell me the investment required and what returns can be expected. plz reply me
thanx

sonuuu

intrested in aloe vera processing unit

hello i am from bombay andi am intrested in your project . plz tell me the investment required and what returns can be expected. plz reply me
thanx