Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

start a dairy farm near to Salem ,Tamil nadu

Register

Click Here!

schinnan75

We would like to start a dairy form near to salem- Tamil nadu.

Please let me know any consultantcy is available in chennai or salem.

parameshwar_h

Dear dairy farm aspirant,

I am Parameshwar Hegde a dairy consultant based at Bengaluru. I can offer you consultancy in preparing the project report, draft civil designs, farm machinery specifications, fodder production. You can contact me over telephone during evening between 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm.

eiribooks

Dairy farm consultancy

Hi,

We are Delhi based consultancy provider. We have lot of project reports related to agriculture, food and dairy farming.

Kindly provide your contact details, mobile or contact us at below address so that we can provide complete detail on project report: Also send us complete postal address so that we can dispatch you our Hi-Tech Magazine for free.

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
http://www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.[/FONT]

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

lpmndri123

For assistance to start a dairy farm, short term training and other help Pl. contact Dairy production division,

Last edited by a moderator:

sunroyale

reply from sunroyaleconsultancy-madurai,tamilnnadu

dear sir,
i am running aconsultancy firm in madurai tamilnadu. for complete training in your nearby area and farm visit in salem and all your doubts cleared before you start the farm is provided.some dairy farms successfully run in salem.so if you are interested please contact me via private message with contact details mobile no,and mail id.if you get help in nearby areas you are able to contact whenever you wish.this is helpful to run the farm with out problem.thank you

jackseka

Hi me also want open a dairy farm at salem near to mettur, i approached some banks but they are looking for proper-surety. I am not able to give. Any one guide me further approach and if u get the any consultacy in salem pls let me know.
SEKAR.V

shajathali

Dairy unit start up

Hai

I am in salem. call me for more details. i have dropped a dairy projects even after the loan sanctioned by banks for my personal reason. i can give you the practical knowledge about dailry in salem region.

It is fact that Milk is other Oil (diesel)

shajath
shajath@gmail.com

vetdoctr

We are located in Bangalore and can provide consultancy in livestock farming and for more information log on

ksan123

Beer waste or Spent Malt or Beer Pottu for sale

hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu.... kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

We can supply Beer waste or Spent Malt or Beer Pottu from Pondicherrry and from Chennai . Interested dairy farm (cow, goat,pig,fish) developers pl contact.l

kindly mke a call to this no(9786348346) further details( i am running cattle farms with 50 cows sucessful )

ksan123

hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu....

kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

prabhu_mdu5

Dairy farm advice needed

dear sir,
i am running aconsultancy firm in madurai tamilnadu. for complete training in your nearby area and farm visit in salem and all your doubts cleared before you start the farm is provided.some dairy farms successfully run in salem.so if you are interested please contact me via private message with contact details mobile no,and mail id.if you get help in nearby areas you are able to contact whenever you wish.this is helpful to run the farm with out problem.thank you
Sir, I'm looking for a consultant for diary farm near Madurai. Please provide me your contact details