Stall fed Osmanabadi goats for sale near Hyderabad

Register

goatshepherd

Hi,

Stall fed Osmanabadi goats 80 does and 4 bucks for sale. The goats are all healthy and vaccinated for ET, PPR and Deworming has been done. All the does are ready for breeding and few of them are pregnant. Price is fixed for doe 225/kg and buck 250/kg live weight. Goats suitable for both stallfed and grazing method. Our farm is located near Hyderabad. Contact me at sandy2131(gmail) or call me at 7893638344.
Regards Kumar.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

goatshepherd

Hi,

Stall fed Osmanabadi goats 80 does and 4 bucks for sale. The goats are all healthy and vaccinated for ET, PPR and Deworming has been done. All the does are ready for breeding and few of them are pregnant. Price is fixed for doe 225/kg and buck 250/kg live weight. Goats suitable for both stallfed and grazing method. Our farm is located near Hyderabad. Contact me at sandy2131(gmail) or call me at 7893638344.
Regards Kumar.

goatshepherd

Hi,

Regards Kumar.

goatshepherd

Hi,

Regards Kumar.