Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Staff/labours required for Dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

ravianil

I am looking for Good/ Trust Worthy staff for my small dairy farm land, Any families who are interested contact me .

Regards
Ravianil

cmd540

Hi,

I am writing from Kathmandu, Nepal. I would like to send you workers from Nepal. As you might have heard, Nepalis are honest, hardworking and, above all, very loyal. If you pay them well and treat them well, they will serve you with utmost loyalty.

If you are interested, please write back to me . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

- Madan K Limbu
Kathmandu, Nepal

Last edited by a moderator:

divyaonline

Hi Madan K Limbu

Hi ,
We are basically from bangalore and having around 23 acres of agriculture land in the outskirts of bangalore(26kms from central Bangalore). We are mainly into dairy farming and Bananna cultivation. Also we are in the expansion mode and having plans to start aloe vera, vermi composting etc. In this regard, we are in need of labourers (skilled or unskilled) around 6 families initially, if possible from ur side. We provide complete accomodation & food facilty to all of them in the farm and pay them a handsome monthly salary along with medical facilities. Also we have joining Bonus,annual bonus and reference incentives to name a few.... For further details, pls contact me through PM.

Warm regards,
divya

ravianil

hello

Helloo
how are you doing
i am willing to know more about the same
please provide me your contact details and mail id i will contact you soon regarding the same and more

Hi,

I am writing from Kathmandu, Nepal. I would like to send you workers from Nepal. As you might have heard, Nepalis are honest, hardworking and, above all, very loyal. If you pay them well and treat them well, they will serve you with utmost loyalty.

If you are interested, please write back to me . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

- Madan K Limbu
Kathmandu, Nepal

hidear4u

Hi, Ravia/Madan

I looking for 2 -3 family to look and work for the land of 25+ acres at Maharashtra/Ratnagiri district. Easy and comfortable work load with accomodation/Food, school college nearby. 180km from Mumbai.

hidear4u

Hi, Ravia/Madan

I looking for 2 -3 family to look and work for the land of 25+ acres at Maharashtra/Ratnagiri district. Easy and comfortable work load with accomodation/Food, school college nearby. 180km from Mumbai.

dhirubi

Need one family near pune

Hi
I need one family near pune at shikrapur.

They should know managing Jersy/HF Cow.

please contact me at 7709275175 or write me on

singhdhirendra2@rediffmai.com

Best regards.

- Madan K Limbu
Kathmandu, Nepal[/QUOTE]

veeru15081980

Dear Madan ,

we require labour near hyderabad , AP , INDIA , near 50 families pls sent payment details per month per family

pls call 09247307510

- Madan K Limbu
Kathmandu, Nepal[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hello Mr. Madan,

I need a family (to start with) in my 13 acre farm near Mysore, Karnataka. Pl. let me know if you have any available. My email address is bijuparakkulathu@yahoo.com

Thanks
Biju

Hi,

Best regards.

- Madan K Limbu
Kathmandu, Nepal

Job vacancy in Dairy Farming

I am looking for Good/ Trust Worthy staff for my small dairy farm land, Any families who are interested contact me .

Regards
Ravianil
Dear Sir,

Found your job posting here and i am willing to learn more about dairy farming and the industry. Kindly let me know the job availablity and the Offer .
Thanks