Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sprinklers and Foggers in dairy farms

Register

Click Here!

sudha123

we have a dairy farm shed of size 60'x30 ( feet) and height of 12 feet.

As the summer heat is going up day by day, i would like to provide some kind of cooling arrangement in the shed by providing Sprinklers and Foggers/Misters. Would this affect the health of bufalloes by any way.

Also like to have parties who can install the cooling systems.

Thanking you.

parameshwar_h

It will not affect in any way on the health of the animals, it will be good if you sprinkle water on the body at regular interval (say 10 minutes) with timer in it. It will give more beneficial effect when you have dairy fans, because it will give "evaporative cooling effect".
For installation of cooling systems, you can contact any local drip irrigation agency.

sandeepnaru

even im thinking same

hello everyone
Even im thinking to install micro sprinklers or foggers.which one will be best, sprinklers make cow completely wet in 2 min. where as foggers give fog.when we compare both sprinklers are more cheaper than foggers please suggest me.
regards
sandeep naru

Last edited:

maruthidairy

Dear sir,

which place u r belongs to. If it is buffalo's better to have a natural swallow tank. definetly it leads to make them happy as well as health and little milk yield.

If it is not possible to have a swallow tank and particular about sprinkler/fogger system - both advantage n disadvatages are there in both system.

Technically if we have to discuss n to identify to do , pl communicate to maruthidairy09atyahoodotin

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

As the summer heat is going up day by day, i would like to provide some kind of cooling arrangement in the shed by providing Sprinklers and Foggers/Misters. Would this affect the health of bufalloes by any way.

Thanking you.

rasikkalaria

Hi, we are a manufaturare and suppliers of fogging systems,we have marketing infrastructure all over india. your requirement will be fulfilled by fogger installation.
pls reply me with your address so i can convey your inquiry to our nearest branch.

Rasik

Thanking you.

jatinmirani

requirement of foggers and pump

hi rasik ji

we are setting up a dairy farm of 100 cattles in raipur, c.g. we need foggers and the pump for fogger for our farm. please send me the details of the person to contact for enquiry.

thank you
jatin mirani
shagundairy@hotmail.com

Hi, we are a manufaturare and suppliers of fogging systems,we have marketing infrastructure all over india. your requirement will be fulfilled by fogger installation.
pls reply me with your address so i can convey your inquiry to our nearest branch.

Rasik