Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

spirulina

Register

Click Here!

satyag

hi sir,
i am very eager to know about the spirulina prices and is there any market for spirulina i am doing the ground work for spirulina cultivation but i couldnt get clear information about the markets and prices so i need you to help me with the information

swameeya_vj

spirulina spicification need

we are offer your spirulina marketing yours products specification and sample need pls contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

rajvidhya

Hi, I have also been interested in Spirulina. CFTRI Mysore helps with details. I was just wondering why spirulina has not become as popular for human consumption, as it has for animal feed? There are only a couple of brands, very expensive. Is it a profitable venture? I do have access to land and min. investment to Coimbatore, could try it with help.

sandeepgic

Spirulina as a super food has very good market for both Human and animal consumption depending on quality of production. As Spirulina is cultivated in high pH it is easy to keep the same free from infections provided post harvest drying and packing is done properly. There is a lot of spirulina needed in Emu industry or for any meat production.

Kindly ensure proper quality for Human consuption as spirulina poder in capsule form or in the form of Chikki / Toffees.