Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Spirulina setup with 10 tanks & a solar house for sale on a rented land in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

ureddy

Hi

Ready to occupy spirulina farm setup for sale on a rented land in Bangalore near Kengeri.
The setup consists of:
- Location - 3kms from Kengeri
- Good connectivity of tar road till the farm.
- 1 acre farm - Well maintained farm with enough space to occupy upto 40-50 tanks in future.
- Pipeline for all the corners of the farm with outlets.
- Electricity line layed out till the farm with an online board ready to use.
- Ample amount of good ground water avail 24hrs with a dedicated borewell which has been tested by lab.
- 10 tanks(SRF Nylo) - 20x10ft - With existing spirulina culture which can be harvested immediately.
- Shelter solution with silpaulin for all the 10 tanks to avoid rain.
- A solar house to dry spirulina in a quick way even during bad weather conditions.
- Instruments & Machinery - Hot Air Oven, Pulverizer & Microscope.
- Others - Existing stock of food grade nutrients with all other farm equipments for daily needs.

Kindly note a monthly rent of Rs.6500 to be paid to the land owner which includes unlimited water supply with no restrictions.

If interested kindly contact me or leave a private message for any queries.

Regards
Uday Reddemreddy

Last edited by a moderator:

deepa87

intrested in spirulina cultivation

hi i saw ur add im planing 2 do spirulina cultivation will u pls give me more details abt ur farm so tat i can visit u soon .
even if case its already sold will u pls give me t address before i could open new 1 i would like 2 c t old units for reference

thx
Deepashree.h