Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

SPIRULINA marketing

Register

Click Here!

priyvratgadhvi

We have a state-of-the-art spirulina production unit coming up with an initial capacity of 300KG/month of quality spirulina in Gujarat,India. I am looking for marketing options for spirulina for India(domestic) and international markets. Please respond with offers/suggestions.

tsnraja

u furnish detailed information on ur facility then we will work out the details. send msg please...

Last edited by a moderator:

spirulin marketing

We have a state-of-the-art spirulina production unit coming up with an initial capacity of 300KG/month of quality spirulina in Gujarat,India. I am looking for marketing options for spirulina for India(domestic) and international markets. Please respond with offers/suggestions.

can send me the rate or price details to

hnj888

Spirulina

==========================================================
DEAR SIR,
PL. SEND THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS INCLUDING PROTEIN CONTENT AND MOST COMPETATIVE COMMERCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONDS AT EARLIEST.
IF TERMS AND QUALITIES ARE COMPETATIVES, CAN PURCHASE ENTIRE
PRODUCTION ON REGULAR BASIS.
PL.RESPOND.
hnj888

dineshmore

spirulina

please quote your rates and location

priyvratgadhvi;111920]We have a state-of-the-art spirulina production unit coming up with an initial capacity of 300KG/month of quality spirulina in Gujarat,India. I am looking for marketing options for spirulina for India(domestic) and international markets. Please respond with offers/suggestions.[/QUOTE]

ganapati

IS THERE ANY SCOPE FOR CULTIVATING SPIRILUNA IN MY FOLLOWING PROJECT?
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...

bioproducts

DEAR SIR,
PL. SEND THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS INCLUDING PROTEIN CONTENT AND MOST COMPETATIVE COMMERCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONDS AT EARLIEST.
PL.RESPOND.
hnj888
sir we are from southernlaboratories from chennai and we plan to supply you in bulk for export spray dried spirulina powder. whom sould i contact please contact us....

giridharan

Can you please educate me what is spirulina and how it is grown/ or /manuactured? is it suitable for cultivation in chennai climate?Plaese reply...

Sir,

We are about 120 km from Hyderabad.

We are interested in production of Spirulina. I would like to know about marketing oppurtunities.

Awaiting replies

Thanks & Regards
Mallik

cabala

Supply

DEAR SIR,
PL.RESPOND.
hnj888

Sir,
We are from Spirulina India located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu (India)
We can supply good quality Spirulina at Rs.700 excluding the transportation costs to offer.
We can supply from 100 kgs to 5000 kgs per month and based on your requirement we can negotiate for better price.
Can I know your requirement sir.
Kindly quote best price for "Quality Spirulina" for long term association and relationship with you.

Regards,
Balaji.R

pradeep2323

DEAR sir
Plese send u r correct email addres we now start spiulina cultivation in nandurbar maharashtra and we want to sale my product. plz send u r contact detail to further discussion

salveoxe

We are the leading Marketer , Manufaturer of Spirulina Products at very lowest prices..
We are one among the few produced magnetised spirulina in the world with ISO certification.,
with very good quality at lowest prices with SGS certification... Protein - 70%

We are the only farm selling Magnetised Spirulina for Very lowest price in India.

Products:
1)Spirulina Powder
1) Spirulina Capsules ( 120 capsules/500mg)
2) Spirulina hairoil (worlds only hair oil of spirulina 100ml)
-Spirulina hairoil almost reaaches all over the world today because of its feedbacks.
3)Spirulina Soap

Contact us
Mr.Sarath Kumar
email: parvathyexpim@gmail.com
TamilNadu, India
cell:+91 9003109726

daxesh4190

Spirulina mother culture required

Hi! (M) 09228752628
I am having requirement for Live Spirulina Mother culture. It for helping society and its people to meet daily nutritional fight. Please help me in this social work and send me Live Spirulina Mother Culture. I will pay for it. Thanks.
Address : Willingdon & Associates, Trident "C" block, 3rd floor, Opp GERI Compound, Race Course, Vadodara - 390007.