Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Spirulina contract farming

Register

Click Here!

mechanical

sir,
We are providing spirulina contract farming with 100% buy back guaranty.The investment amount will be 2 lakhs and your monthly income will be 10000Fixed+2000 variable per month.Your capital amount will be return at 18 months.For more details please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

vijay732

sir,
We are providing spirulina contract farming with 100% buy back guaranty.The investment amount will be 2 lakhs and your monthly income will be 10000Fixed+2000 variable per month.Your capital amount will be return at 18 months.For more details please contact
Dear sir ,I am interested in spirulina contract farming pl give me details about you & your contact add. details my cell no - maharashtra.

udaygiri

sir,
Dear Sir, I am interested in spirulina cultivation. Please send me a brief project Report, Terms & conditions. Also let me know what M/cs or infrastructure you are going to provide us for the investment of Rs 2 lakhs?
With Regards,
Udaygiri.

aditya4u

land requirment for this farmig

plz. send me detail about plant requirment viz. soil,water ,h/l landetc.
regards alok kumar

sanjayrathodssb

Interesting in contract farming

sir,
dear Sir,

I am interesting in spirulina cultivation at Gujarat will u please let me know your contact detail so we may have detail communication on the same.

Regards,

Sanjay Rathod

nkrishna

Hello Sir/Madam,

A warm greeting from C&K Business Solutions

We are one of the leading Business consultancy situated at Mysore. We do provide consultancy service for Spirulina Cultivation. We will help you out from construction of ponds till the harvesting. We will design the entire plant structure and also we will give you the latest technology which is imported from Taiwan at a very affordable price. We will also provide the mother culture as well. The entire thing from first to last we will take care. If any body who are willing to start a spirulina Cutivation please let us know. We will also extend our service for all kinds of business set ups.

Please contact us at +919986912681 (krishnananjundaiah@yahoo.com)
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna N
K&C Business Solutions
Mysore

nkrishna

Hello Sir/Madam,

A warm greeting from C&K Business Solutions

We are one of the leading Business consultancy situated at Mysore. We do provide consultancy service for Spirulina Cultivation. We will help you out from construction of ponds till the harvesting. We will design the entire plant structure and also we will give you the latest technology which is imported from Taiwan at a very affordable price. We will also provide the mother culture as well. The entire thing from first to last we will take care. If any body who are willing to start a spirulina Cutivation please let us know. We will also extend our service for all kinds of business set ups.

Please contact us at +919986912681 (krishnananjundaiah@yahoo.com)
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna N
K&C Business Solutions
Mysore

salveoxe

We are the leading Manufaturer of Spirulina Products at very lowest prices.
We are one among the few produced Magnetised spirulina in the world with ISO certification.,
with very good quality at lowest prices with SGS certification - 76% protein

Products:
1)Spirulina Powder
1) Spirulina Capsules ( 120 capsules/500mg)
2) Spirulina hairoil (worlds only hair oil of spirulina 100ml)
-Spirulina hairoil almost reaaches all over the world today because of its feedbacks.
3) Spirulina Soap
4) Spirulina Snacks(barfi,etc.,)
5) Spirulina Dandruff Shampoo
6) Spirulina Food items
7) Spirulina Fairness Cream

Wholesale and retail packing also available.
SalveoXe is Unique Quality Brand Of SPIRULINA
Contact us
Mr.Sarath Kumar
email: parvathyexpim@gmail.com or salveoxespirulina@gmail.com
TamilNadu, India
cell:+91 9003109726

udaygujarathi

Spirulina

Requesting you to send me your details for spirulina contract farming to me by mail udaygujarathi(at the rate)gmail.com or call me at nine eight two two six zero four zero six seven

Regards
Uday G

sir,