Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Spirulina Capsules @ Re.1/- capsule

Register

Click Here!

ponbalag

Spirulina capsule @ Re.1/-

Hello,

We are suppliers of SGS certified (67% protein content) spirulina capsules for sale. The price is Re.1/- per capsule. Each capsule contains 500 mg fresh spirulina. Buy 1000 capsules and get 200 capsules free. We do deliver the product at your doorstep all over India at free of cost.

Kindly contac us with your requirement.

Thank you.

manu2008

Hi,

I am seriously interested in your spirulina,what is the guarantee that your spirulina has 67% protein?What is the composition of Amino acids? Can you export to UK?
What factors influence the protein percentage? What is the price for one quintal/TONNE in bulk price?Can it be used for rabit farming?What is the name of this strain?Is this a validated stable strain?

satishkumar_kanumuri@yahoo.com

ponbalag

Spirulina @ Chennai (Re.1/- Capsule)

நாங்கள் சுருள்பாசி (Spirulina) விற்பனை செய்து வருகிறோம். இது SGS தர சான்றிதழ் பெற பட்டது. விலை Re.1/- Capsule மட்டும். சென்னை வாழ்மக்களுக்கு ஒரு இனிய செய்தி: மாதம் இரு முறை சென்னையில் சுருள் பாசி (Spirulina Capsules) நேரடி விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது; 9043441374 என்ற எண்ணில் தொடர்பு கொண்டு முன்பதிவு செய்துகொண்டால் உங்கள் இடத்தில் Delivery செய்யப்படும்.

ponbalag

Dear All,

We are manufacturer of good quality spirulina capsules. Each capsule contains 500 mg spirulina powder. We have SGS certificate with 68% protein content. Special offer: Buy 1000 spirulina capsules and get 200 capsules or a T-shirt free with free delivery all over India.

I need the samples of this surul paasi and for the beniffts. send it ot me immediately. present I am from Netherland.

kwasri

We like to have 5000 capsules per month with our brand name Kindly give your phone and address.pl Condact 9884019926
Regards
Srinivasan

ponbalag

Hello,

We are able to provide samples of Surul paasi to you. Kindly let us know can you bear the courier/postage charges?

manu2008

I am interested in the live culture of your strain

I am interested in the live culture ,..call me @ 9949023459,...ASAP.

salveoxe

I need the samples of this surul paasi and for the beniffts. send it ot me immediately. present I am from Netherland.
We are the leading Marketer , Manufaturer of Spirulina Products at very lowest prices..
We are one among the few produced magnetised spirulina in the world with ISO certification.,
with very good quality at lowest prices with SGS certification... Protein - 70%
Products:
1)Spirulina Powder
1) Spirulina Capsules ( 120 capsules/500mg)
2) Spirulina hairoil (worlds only hair oil of spirulina 100ml)
-Spirulina hairoil almost reaaches all over the world today because of its feedbacks.
3)Spirulina Soap

Contact us
Mr.Sarath Kumar
email: parvathyexpim@gmail.com
TamilNadu, India
cell:+91 9003109726