Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

soya milk & paneer other soya milk product

Register

Click Here!

alokdhawal06

Respected sir/madam

I have need your help, suggestions & information about setup a soya milk & soya paneer manufacturing unit in lucknow . I will manufacturing soya milk (plane & floverd milk) soya paneer (plane & floverd). other soya milk product.

1) Where i training of making soya milk & soya paneer (plane & flavored ).
2) Which capacity of soya milk & paneer making plant & machinery i will setup.
3) Where i purchase the plant & machinery .
4) Present soya milk & paneer market share and next 5 year market share will be.
5) Which marketing policy adopted .
6) Growth rate of this business in india (year of year) as well as international growth rate.

I am looking answer of this question but i can't reach the answer.
please give me expart opining about soya milk & paneer (plane & flavored). other soya milk product.

PLEASE REWARD ME I WILL WAIT YOUR RESPONSE .
PLEASE REPLY ME.

REGARD
ALOK DHAWAL

Ashwini

HI
Tofu is known for its extraordinary nutritional benefits, as well as its versatility. Tofu, also known as soya curd, is a soft cheese-like food made by curdling soya milk with a coagulant. Tofu is a rather bland tasting product that easily absorbs the flavours of the other ingredients. Tofu is sold in water-filled packs or in aseptic cartons. Fresh tofu is usually packaged in water and should be refrigerated and kept in water until used. If the water is drained and changed daily, the tofu should last for one week. Tofu can be frozen for up to three months. Freezing will change its texture however, it will make the tofu slightly chewier.

Tofu is dense and can be cubed and stir-fried, grilled, scrambled, pickled, smoked, baked, barbecued or served in soups. Firm tofu is higher in protein, fats and calcium than other types of tofu.

he ingredients for making tofu are few. They include the milk of soybeans, water, and coagulating agents. The modern tofu manufacturing process is largely an automated version of the traditional method, and much of the modern equipment is made in Japan. While an individual tofu maker might work with 20 gallons (76 1) of beans at a time, a contemporary processing facility can produce about 3.5 tons of tofu per day, using 5.7 tons of soybeans.

The first step in making tofu is soaking the soybeans and extracting the milk. A coagulant is added to curd the milk. Traditionally the coagulant used is nigari, which is a sea water precipitate rich in minerals such as magnesium and calcium chlorides. But modern manufacturers use either calcium sulfate or magnesium chloride. The soya curds are then processed into tofu in the desired form, primarily in custard-like blocks. A variety of textures may be produced, depending on the water content. Tofu comes in soft, firm, and extra-fimn, as well as silken or in liquid form. A number of tofu flavors, such as Jalapeno and Cheddar, are also available.
Soaking the beans

* 1 Dried beans, which come in 60-pound (27 kg) sacks, are soaked in water for 12 to 14 hours. The beans soften as they absorb the water and double in size.

Processing the soybeans

* 2 After soaking, the beans are mashed with special Japanese stone grinders or other pureeing machines and mixed with water into a slurry. The slurry is boiled to neutralize an enzyme that hinders digestion.
* 3 The soy milk is extracted with a roller press, separating it from the pulp, which consists of the hull and fiber. This process may take about two hours to complete. The remaining pulp can be used to feed live-stock.

Solidifying the soy milk

* 4 Once the whey is extracted, the soybean juice is pumped into curding vats. A coagulating agent is mixed in, such as calcium sulfate, magnesium chloride, or nigari. The coagulant alters the pH and curds the milk much like the process for making cottage cheese. This step takes about 20 minutes.

Pressing the tofu

* 5 Traditionally the curds are pressed with hand-turned screw presses or simple lever presses. The tofu may be pressed in cheesecloth-lined boxes. Modern systems use centrifuges or hydraulic presses. The whey drains off, leaving soft blocks of pressed curds. Tofu can be produced in a variety of textures, from a dense cheese-like texture to a softer or liquid form.

Cutting the tofu

* 6 Automated cutters slice the cake tofu into one-pound (.45 kg) blocks. The tofu blocks are washed in vats of water where they firm up and are stored until they are ready to be processed further.

Packaging the tofu

* 7 Tofu may be packaged into shrink-wrapped blocks or continuous thermo-form packages. Water may be added to the packages, or tubs, and then they are sealed, weighed, and dated. Some companies process the soy milk directly in its package.

Pasteurizing the tofu

* 8 The packaged tofu is pasteurized at about 180°F (82°C). Pasteurization extends the shelf life of tofu to about 30 days. The tofu is then chilled in water until it is ready to be placed into boxes and shipped to distributors. Tofu must be refrigerated at below 45°F (7°C) to keep it fresh.

For the machinery cost you will have to contact the nearest tofu manufaturing unit.

REgards
Ashwini

alokdhawal06

Respected sir/madam

I have need your help, suggestions & information about setup a soya milk & soya paneer manufacturing unit in lucknow . I will manufacturing soya milk (plane & floverd milk) soya paneer (plane & floverd). other soya milk product.

1) Where i training of making soya milk & soya paneer (plane & flavored ).
2) Which capacity of soya milk & paneer making plant & machinery i will setup.
3) Where i purchase the plant & machinery .
4) Present soya milk & paneer market share and next 5 year market share will be.
5) Which marketing policy adopted .
6) Growth rate of this business in india (year of year) as well as international growth rate.

I am looking answer of this question but i can't reach the answer.
please give me expart opining about soya milk & paneer (plane & flavored). other soya milk product.

PLEASE REPLY ME.

REGARD
ALOK DHAWAL
what is different between soya milk & paneer and cows milk & paneer .
all cows paneer disses are made by soya paneer ?

PLEASE REPLY ME.

REGARD
ALOK DHAWAL

vm7855

please contact with current status on mail if you require any additional details wrt setup of new unit as well as further plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

vm7855

Offering Distributorship/Agency for TOFU (Soya Paneer)-
We are manufacturing very High Quality, delicious without beany flavored, vacuum packed TOFU (Soya Paneer).
We are looking for Distributors/channel partners to sell (wholesale & retail) in all the cities. Product/company is licensed by FSSAI.

We can also do the Contract Manufacturing/ (third party manufacturing)/manufacturing process outsourcing for your brand on long-term business/agreement basis.
Please contact/mail details

Last edited by a moderator:

mitsu92

Hello,
We are interested in dealership of Soya Paneer.
Please forward the Prices and other terms at the earliest.

liza12

This undertaking is most likely probably the most important areas of legal advocacy that has got to make it's solid tag on open public awareness especially using the birth from the Woolf reforms that revolutionized the actual civil regulation system within England as well as Wales. lawsystem It had been very unusual and for that longest period I asked yourself, what may be the difference in between this guy who's large and muscle and an additional guy such as me for instance, lifting exactly the same stuff, working exactly the same period of time and getting more power than him or her, able to visit again a few times close to? lawtoday Chapter Seven pertains to moving the tenant within. This section provides tips about inspecting the home, move within letters, organizing renter records as well as organizing earnings and expenses for the Schedule At the. Cotenants, Sublets, as well as Assignments tend to be discussed within Chapter 8. legalguide It might be financially beneficial to continue quickly having a divorce. Just because a military pension plan increases within value with time, a delay within the divorce actions may basically increase the spouse's financial curiosity about a army members pension benefits. Therefore, lawactivities It is supposed to include the concepts of regulation, which says that wrongs must have consequences, defendants, as well as claimants. They are convinced that, whoever will wrong possess the right to shield them. Therefore these types of principles tend to be brought together to create a generally accepted regulation. acceptlaw Once individuals are made fully conscious of the situation they're in, and have leave denial to the truth that they perform indeed have trouble with credit greeting card debt the very first option lots of people look in to is debt consolidation reduction. lawresolution Each celebration appoints their very own lawyer but rather of performing negotiations through letter or even phone, an person meets their own partner as well as their lawyers to operate things out personally, known because 'four-way meetings'. lawapproach Hiring a company litigation attorney requires believe in since problems about your company transactions is going to be revealed along with great indiscretion. It's a good idea that you simply look for those who have prior expertise along with someone you know so you know the lawyer could be trusted. lawyersauthority One of the best Biblical instance of Christ teaching visitors to "act just as if, " may be the story from the leapers that called away to Christ, requesting him in order to heal all of them. His instructions for them were to visit show themselves towards the Chief Priests. The reason why? classiclawbook By description, classic & cyberbullying happens among young adults. When a grownup is involved since the aggressor, this meets requirements for cyber being a nuisance or cyberstalking, which in several states is really a criminal behave. Although the actual terms inches classiclawhack But guide focus is actually on empires associated with trust because Madden within page(5) clarifies that: "many people come with an image from the Romans because brutal conquers which doesn't reflect the particular dynamics from all". However it was really that "rejection" which made the actual Romans appear trustworthy in order to others which formed the cornerstone of their own empire associated with trust. prolawbook Fable 1: It's a really poor world available. Do not really expect everything to become fair in a law college. Law may be fare but that does not necessarily imply that law colleges are reasonable too. You need to fight this out by yourself to endure. toplawguide Texas has the best divorce attorneys and a typical Texas separation and divorce lawyer tries in order to resolve the problem very quickly. With these types of lawyers, it is very easy to produce the best answer and there isn't any doubt whatsoever that this is actually the only method of the fast divorce. Actually, majority from the couples think it is hard to visit for the actual quick separation and divorce, as they need to consider the kid and the home. thetexaslawyer As kids, most people were outfitted by the parents. Because teens, you most likely just followed the style. But because adults, the alternatives are ceaseless since the options tend to be so huge, how are you able to possibly get to your own method? fashion101 Articles concerning the latest style and indicating ourselves wonderfully through style generate in uncommon places. Therapy Today experienced some content articles about style and character in '08. You will find and study these articles free of charge on 2 popular data source that index chart Psychology These days - EBSCO as well as ProQuest. fashionadvice Picking one from many style jobs generally is definitely an overwhelming problem. There are lot of opportunities within the fashion industry which you may not make sure which the first is best for you personally. With the sought after demand for style jobs, you have to be sure associated with what it's that you should do so you will get started upon pursuing your own dream with this competitive business. fashionhosue Whoever owns a set of blue jeans that she or he loves in order to wear ought to be thankful in order to Levi Strauss. This German-Jewish immigrant towards the USA is certainly caused by responsible to make the first set of blue denim jeans. His Levi Strauss & Corp. fashionicon This is among the reasons the reason why the Kangaroo Keeper Handbag Organizer began. In numerous ways, it is like having an ideal purse having a place with regard to everything. But the best thing about it's that you could just slip it into any existing handbags, fashionkeeper While St Laurent had been extremely talented over the wide variety of style design, his finest fame was since the best colorist popular history. His unique utilization of colors resulted in fashion creations that had been as a lot a must-see as we were holding functional clothes. fashionsaint Also known as as style or rubbish jewelery because of its inexpensive character, these are often made from more affordable stuff such as glass, somewhat precious or even imitation gems, and affordable metals for example white steel, copper, light weight aluminum, fashoinstyle