Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Soya milk and soya paneer

Register

Click Here!

garao56

Dear sri Rajgh29.

Soya milk and soya panner making plant can to be established with a minimum cost of Rs.15.00 to 20.00 Lakhs. You can avail subsidy also from PMEGP scheme (25%) . If you require any project report please consult us .

G. Ananadarao B.Sc(Ag)

Last edited by a moderator:

rajgh29

Dear sri Rajgh29.

Soya milk and soya panner making plant can to be established with a minimum cost of Rs.15.00 to 20.00 Lakhs. You can avail subsidy also from PMEGP scheme (25%) . If you require any project report please consult us .

G. Ananadarao B.Sc(Ag)
Yes sir, i want details Project report, please help me

garao56

Please obtain latest quotations for machinery and size of work shed and other facilities required .

G Anandarao

maitys

I want to set up a soya milk and soya paneer making plant in kolkata, west Bengal. I need training and plant.
What is the source of your soyabean feedstock ? Soyabean are not cultivated in West Bengal ? Procuring soyabean from other states i.e. MP , Rajasthan, Maharastra or North-east will increase the basic raw material cost initially .
Finally , have you done any kind of market survey in Kolkata ? Benagli taste buds do not relish soya fresh ( Milk , Tofu , Chaap etc . ) or fermented products (miso, Tempeh , Natto etc. ) except dried soya chunks ....

garao56

If there is good demand in your state import raw material from other states

G.Ananadarao

vivekranawat

I am from Ujjain- MP and our main crop is soyabean only, we can provide good quality raw material. Main challenge is market for soya panner ?

jkmane

I want to set up a soya milk and soya paneer making plant in Nanded, Maharashtra. I need training and plant.

Last edited by a moderator: