Question Soya milk and soya paneer

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

rajgh29

I want to set up a soya milk and soya paneer making plant in kolkata, west Bengal. I need training and plant.

garao56

Dear sri Rajgh29.

Soya milk and soya panner making plant can to be established with a minimum cost of Rs.15.00 to 20.00 Lakhs. You can avail subsidy also from PMEGP scheme (25%) . If you require any project report please consult us .

G. Ananadarao B.Sc(Ag)

Last edited by a moderator:

rajgh29

Dear sri Rajgh29.

Soya milk and soya panner making plant can to be established with a minimum cost of Rs.15.00 to 20.00 Lakhs. You can avail subsidy also from PMEGP scheme (25%) . If you require any project report please consult us .

G. Ananadarao B.Sc(Ag)
Yes sir, i want details Project report, please help me

garao56

Please obtain latest quotations for machinery and size of work shed and other facilities required .

G Anandarao

maitys

I want to set up a soya milk and soya paneer making plant in kolkata, west Bengal. I need training and plant.
What is the source of your soyabean feedstock ? Soyabean are not cultivated in West Bengal ? Procuring soyabean from other states i.e. MP , Rajasthan, Maharastra or North-east will increase the basic raw material cost initially .
Finally , have you done any kind of market survey in Kolkata ? Benagli taste buds do not relish soya fresh ( Milk , Tofu , Chaap etc . ) or fermented products (miso, Tempeh , Natto etc. ) except dried soya chunks ....

garao56

If there is good demand in your state import raw material from other states

G.Ananadarao

Vamicom