Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Soy milk and tofu plant

Register

Click Here!

gunaagro

Dear All,

I have decided to set up a Soy milk and tofu plant in Madhya Pradesh. I have contacted a few companies for supplying us the required machinery. They provided me with some options that I can go for as a start-up. I am looking at producing about 10,000 liters of Soymilk Initially (including both unflavored and flavored).

Major hurdle I am facing is finding some buyers or distributors. I would really appreciate if I can get some inputs on the same.

Best Regards,
Sandeep Singh

rohit55

Dear All,

I have decided to set up a Soy milk and tofu plant in Madhya Pradesh. I have contacted a few companies for supplying us the required machinery. They provided me with some options that I can go for as a start-up. I am looking at producing about 10,000 liters of Soymilk Initially (including both unflavored and flavored).

Major hurdle I am facing is finding some buyers or distributors. I would really appreciate if I can get some inputs on the same.

Best Regards,
Sandeep Singh
Before starting any business you must carefully asess the market. If you can not find buyers for whom you are going to set up the unit. There have been many failures in Soy products. For perishable products MP will be tough as there are no big markets.

vm7855

Offering Distributorship/Agency for TOFU (Soya Paneer)-
We are manufacturing very High Quality, delicious without beany flavored, vacuum packed TOFU (Soya Paneer).
We are looking for Distributors/channel partners to sell (wholesale & retail) in all the cities. Product/company is licensed by FSSAI.

We can also do the Contract Manufacturing/ (third party manufacturing)/manufacturing process outsourcing for your brand on long-term business/agreement basis.
Please contact/mail details

Last edited by a moderator: