Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar water pumps, street lights, fencing, etc.,

Register

Click Here!

rootsnfroots

Dear all,

WE AT KAMADHENU, PROVIDE THE BEST AND USER FRIENDLY SOLAR PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE COSTS.

Solar Power Security Fencing

We have with us Solar Power Security Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute, these are high in demand among our clients.

Solar Street Light

Our clients are offered with Solar Street Lights. These are basically the Photovoltaic cells, which are the solid-state semiconductor devices that
convert solar energy into electric energy. The solar cells of the light are tied up in series or in parallel to obtain desired output and are called
solar modules. Solar modules when associated in series or in parallel to meet load requirement are called solar array. These lights are widely used in
Central Govt. Departments, State Govt. Departments, NGOs, Institutes, Corporate Sectors, Industries, Resorts, Farm Houses, Bungalows, Apartments, Hotels, Schools and Hostels.

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system. The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* No fuel cost-uses abundantly available free sun light
* No conventional grid electricity required
* Long operating life
* Highly reliable and durable- free performance
* Easy to operate and maintain
* Eco-friendly
* Saving of conventional diesel fuel

saima

Dear Sir,

I appreciate the information given by you. It would be better if you could give complete address of your firm and contact Nos so that people who need to enquire can contact you after reading the information.

I am interested in Solar water pumps for my five acre agri land in Maharashtra Chandrapur district. I want to know the cost of the solar water pump for my ground well of 40 feed deep. Also if go for tubewell, is there solar water pump to fetch water from tube well of say 200 feet. Kindly reply
Thanks and Regards

SAIMA

Last edited by a moderator:

sbilal

solar pump

dear

I am interested in solar please send me the price of pump which is suitable to pump water from 150 feet tube well.

please contact me

regards,
Bilal

jchirayath

Dear all,

WE AT KAMADHENU, PROVIDE THE BEST AND USER FRIENDLY SOLAR PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE COSTS.

We have with us Solar Power Security Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute, these are high in demand among our clients.

Solar Street Light

Our clients are offered with Solar Street Lights. These are basically the Photovoltaic cells, which are the solid-state semiconductor devices that
convert solar energy into electric energy. The solar cells of the light are tied up in series or in parallel to obtain desired output and are called
solar modules. Solar modules when associated in series or in parallel to meet load requirement are called solar array. These lights are widely used in
Central Govt. Departments, State Govt. Departments, NGOs, Institutes, Corporate Sectors, Industries, Resorts, Farm Houses, Bungalows, Apartments, Hotels, Schools and Hostels.

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system. The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly
Sir,
"'Solar modules when associated in series or in parallel to meet load requirement are called solar array'' This solar array power control with "'charge controller"' to convert 12 volt dc 120 ah battery for power saving, please tell me the total solar array watt required for this 12 v battery charging ?? How much the total cost ? waitig for your favourable replay ... Joy Thomas

karunreddy

cost of solar pump

what would be the cost of solar pumpset to pump out water from 6 inch & 150ft borewell for 2hrs/day.

Dear all,

Solar Street Light

Solar Water Pumps

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

husain_arab

Solar pump Price

Dear

I am interested in solar please send me the price of pump which is suitable to pump water from 150 feet tube well.

plz sand me all detail on this email id

Regard,
Husain

kamadenugroup

solar water pump

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry and for the interest and confidence expressed in our company and
products.

WE AT KAMADHENU, COMMITTED TO PROVIDE THE BEST AND USER FRIENDLY SOLAR PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE COSTS.

You are requested to please provide us the following information to enable us to send you the correct details.

Solar Water Pumps
Contact Information:
Phone:
Name:
Email:
Address:

City: State/Region:
Postal code: Country:

2. What is the water consumption per day in liters? ltrs.
3. What is the application? For ex: domestic use/ agriculture/ industrial use etc.
4. What is your water source? (Tube well, open well, pond, lake, spring, stream, river)
5. What is the storage capacity of the tank? ltrs.
6. What is the total head (suction + discharge) ft.
7. Is this is an existing system? (Yes/no) .
8. Well casing inside diameter inch. (For tube wells)
9. Are the Solar panels to be fixed on roof top or ground mounted?
10. If roof top, do you want penetrating or non-penetrating type mounting structure?
11. Is the area around the solar panels free from shadow? (Yes/no) .
12. Would you like to pump out water in night time(Yes/no)

Should you require further information if any, please do not hesitate to contact us.

KAMADHENU GROUP

kamadenugroup

Solar Power Farm Fencing - Save our Farms from Animals Attack

Dear Farmer Friends,

Here is a good news for our farming community, Let us save our farms from the attack of monkeys and other animals by Installing SOLAR FARM FENCING.

WE AT KAMADHENU, COMMITTED TO PROVIDE THE BEST AND USER FRIENDLY SOLAR PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE COSTS.

Our Solar Power Security Farm Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute,these are high in demand among our farming community.

Please provide us the following information to submit our most competitive quotation:

1. What is the area i.e (perimetre) in meters / feets
2. what is height of the pole size in feets
3. How many wire lines needed for the pole, i.e Gap between each wire line
4. location of the site, if there is a main gate, size of the main gate
5. Contact information like name , address, phone, email id etc.,

Should you require further information if any, please do not hesitate to contact us.

jchirayath

Sir
I am interested in solar pump and solar panals and charge controllers. please send me the price of 2 hp pump and panal
thanks

iyerboacasa

We are NGO working in Goa.we are interested in solar fencing to keep the monkey away.
Pl let me know the approx. cost per running meter so as to to budget the proposal.

vedant60

Wind Solar Hybrid Systems for all types of Load including Water Pumps

Thank you for showing interest in Renewable Energy. ARCO Group provides following solutions:

Wind Solar Hybrid Systems for all types of Load including Water Pumps
Solar Home Lighting Systems
Solar Lanterns
Solar Cookers
Solar Water Heating Systems

We are located in Mumbai. Originally we are manufacturers for the last 40 years.

Please send us your contact details or contact us