Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar street lamps, fencing, water pumps, water heaters etc.,

Register

Click Here!

rootsnfroots

Dear all,

SEASONS GREETINGS

Solar Power Security Fencing
We have with us Solar Power Security Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute, these are high in demand among our clients.

Solar Street Light

Our clients are offered with Solar Street Lights. These are basically the Photovoltaic cells, which are the solid-state semiconductor devices that
convert solar energy into electric energy. The solar cells of the light are tied up in series or in parallel to obtain desired output and are called
solar modules. Solar modules when associated in series or in parallel to meet load requirement are called solar array. These lights are widely used in
Central Govt. Departments, State Govt. Departments, NGOs, Institutes, Corporate Sectors, Industries, Resorts, Farm Houses, Bungalows, Apartments, Hotels, Schools and Hostels.

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system. The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* No fuel cost-uses abundantly available free sun light
* No conventional grid electricity required
* Long operating life
* Highly reliable and durable- free performance
* Easy to operate and maintain
* Eco-friendly
* Saving of conventional diesel fuel

YOU CAN REACH US

Last edited by a moderator:

durgaveerup

rate for solar borewell pumps

dear sir

i want quatation for two solar water pumps which can reone water from borewells how much it costs for two motors

veer

Dear all,

SEASONS GREETINGS

We have with us Solar Power Security Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute, these are high in demand among our clients.

Solar Street Light

Our clients are offered with Solar Street Lights. These are basically the Photovoltaic cells, which are the solid-state semiconductor devices that
convert solar energy into electric energy. The solar cells of the light are tied up in series or in parallel to obtain desired output and are called
solar modules. Solar modules when associated in series or in parallel to meet load requirement are called solar array. These lights are widely used in
Central Govt. Departments, State Govt. Departments, NGOs, Institutes, Corporate Sectors, Industries, Resorts, Farm Houses, Bungalows, Apartments, Hotels, Schools and Hostels.

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system. The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

YOU CAN REACH US

aries1049

solar street lights and pumps

i'm well aware solar panels are quite expensive.kindly infom if tamilnadu govt subsidises the solar lights like in andhra pradesh.i'm keen on slar lights.can contact me and the name is sriram.
thank you

pankypatrik

Dear all,

SEASONS GREETINGS

Solar Street Light

Solar Water Pumps

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

YOU CAN REACH US
Kindly Give Me The Details Of SOLAR WATER PUMP, Cost Of Erection, Taxes And Available Govt Subsidy In MAHARASHTRA. I'm Planing it For Agro Purpose @ Nagpur.Thank You.Pl Mail

pravinjshetty

Can you send me a Quote for Each Solar Street lights

I have a 86 Acres farm in Dahanu Road--Border of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
I wanted Qoutes for all three if possible, but most wanted is Can you send me a Quote for each Street light.

Dear all,

SEASONS GREETINGS

Solar Street Light

Can you send me a Quote for each Street light.on pravinjshetty@hotmail.com

Solar Water Pumps

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

YOU CAN REACH US

ilesh_179

For Greenhouse Project

Dear Sir,
If you are looking for dealer in Gujarat than kindly send all related detail & dealer price list
dear sir

i want quatation for two solar water pumps which can reone water from borewells how much it costs for two motors

veer

silvercat

Dealership offer

If you are interested in a dearlership in the North Eastern Region, viz. Shillong then please contact me. I am looking for suppliers of solar products.