Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar powering your existing pumps

Register

Click Here!

colavt

Hello,

We power your existing submersible water pumps at affordable rates with quality and guarantee.

Contact us on the below mentioned contact details

bssreddy

I am very much interested in this
what are all necessary for running a 5 HP motor and what would the cost for this and do I get any subsidy from the government for using this please get back to me in detail

bssreddy

Hello,

We power your existing submersible water pumps at affordable rates with quality and guarantee.

Contact us on the below mentioned contact details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very much interested in this
what are all necessary for running a 5 HP motor and what would the cost for this and do I get any subsidy from the government for using this please get back to me in detail

bssreddy

Interested in 5 HP deep bore well

presently we are running a 5HP electric pump and the supply is from apseb

" it would be great if you could provide technical specification's for running 5 HP solar pump under solar power "

"and can we avail loan from the banks for 5 HP Solar PV for Water Pump and which are the banks which will give loan for this project"

waiting for your replay

bssreddy

Hi,

We are offering solar water pump from 1 hp to 100 hp

The solar water pumping system that we offer mainly consist of Solar PV Panels and Solar Pumping Inverter.

In Solar Water Pumping System that we offer, you can use your existing bore-well water pumps you are using, that are powered from 3 phase, 440 volts AC supply.

We offer Solar Water Pumping System in two options, one option is do-it-yourself and other is turnkey contract basis.

1) Do-It-Yourself Option

Rs. 40,000=00 per hp under do-it-yourself

For 5 hp the price is Rs. 2,00,000=00.

By paying Rs. 2,00,000=00 you will get 6000 watts solar panel and solar pumping inverter to drive the 5 hp bore-well pump.

You will have to do the installation and commissioning yourself, by procuring other accessories (Structure for mounting the solar panel, Junction boxes, connectors, wiring etc.) required for the installation from local sources.

2) Turnkey Contract Option:

Rs. 1,00,000=00 per hp under turn key

For 5 hp the price is Rs. 5,00,000=00.

By paying Rs. 5,00,000=00 you will get

1. 6000 watts solar panel
  2. Solar pumping inverter to drive the 5 hp bore-well pump
  3. Structure for mounting the solar panel
  4. Junction boxes, connectors, wiring etc
  5. Installation and commissioning any where in India
  6. Onsite service and warranty

You can contact me on my email ID

swapnilpatel707@gmail.com

Swapnil Patel