Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar Power Fence

Register

Click Here!

kcseku

Dear Valuable Customers
We are marketing IBEX GALLAGER’s HiTech Solar Systems(Solar Power Fence).If you have any requirements please contact us.
Senthilkumar
Please contact....
Locat at Dindigul
Tamil Nadu.

Last edited by a moderator:

domi_ramkey

solar fence

Hi please let us know the details of the solar power fence. I am looking at installing the same for my farm in dinducal.
Please contact me at

ramki

ranajeetpallavi

Dear Valuable Customers
We are marketing IBEX GALLAGER’s HiTech Solar Systems(Solar Power Fence).If you have any requirements please contact us.
Senthilkumar
Please contact....
Locat at Dindigul
Tamil Nadu.
please give details of fencing system and cost of this.

munjal

Pls tell me the cost of installing it around a land of 10 acres and any specific mechanism involve contact me....

ganapati

Dear Valuable Customers
Senthilkumar
Please contact....
Locat at Dindigul
Tamil Nadu.
Pl quote for entire periphery of the land with following describtion:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact.....

sasprasad

Dear Valuable Customers
Senthilkumar
Please contact....
Locat at Dindigul
Tamil Nadu.
DEAR SIR
KINDLY QUOTE FOR SOLAR FENCE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED, AND WE WILL PURCHASE G.I. WIRE ., AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT.

OUR AREA IS AROUND 7000 FEET OF SINGLE LINE.
THANKING YOU
PRASAD CHOUDHARY
HYDERABAD.
ph:
EMAIL:

quba

Dear Valuable Customers
Senthilkumar
Please contact....
Locat at Dindigul
Tamil Nadu.
Please provide details of the solar fencing system and what protection it offers. We have 40 acres of land and looking at alternatives.
You may contact me.
Regards
A.Pasha

chikkala_rk

project details

sir,
i want to install fence around my farm house. plz send me the project details including costs.my mail id is .

info

Solar Power Electric Fencing

Crown Solar Power Fencing Systems - Bangalore, Karnataka

The electric fencing system consists of electric wires carrying electric pulses that provide a SHARP SHORT SAFE SHOCK to intruder creating psychological and physical fear. This results in an alarm activation which is transmitted to security personnel monitoring the site.

Crown Solar Power Fencing is the modern day's alternative to the conventional type of perimeter protection. These are active fences and punish the un-welcomed intruders.

Regards,

For Crown Solar Power Fencing Systems,

Mahidhar Y.S