Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

SOLAR FENCING, Water pumps etc.,

Register

Click Here!

kamadenugroup

Dear Farmer Friends,

Here is a good news for our farming community, Let us save our farms from the attack of monkeys and other animals by Installing SOLAR FARM FENCING.

WE AT KAMADHENU, COMMITTED TO PROVIDE THE BEST AND USER FRIENDLY SOLAR PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE COSTS.

Solar Power Security Fencing
Our Solar Power Security Farm Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute,these are high in demand among our farming community.

Should you require further information if any, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

KAMADHENU GROUP

mallangeetha

Dear Sir,
Request you to mail me the literature of your products please.
i am interested in providing/using solar energy and moreover my coconut trees are getting raided by an animal called as Pole cat (maranai in Tamil)
Regards
Mallan

Last edited by a moderator:

mamilk

Dear Farmer Friends,

Here is a good news for our farming community, Let us save our farms from the attack of monkeys and other animals by Installing SOLAR FARM FENCING.

WE AT KAMADHENU, COMMITTED TO PROVIDE THE BEST AND USER FRIENDLY SOLAR PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE COSTS.

Our Solar Power Security Farm Fencing that is designed with cyclic wave technology of high voltage deterrent system. These systems help to deter, detect, and deny physical intrusion by giving the intruder a shot, sharp and painful but safe shock. Known for checking the fence 50 or less time a minute,these are high in demand among our farming community.

contact us.

KAMADHENU GROUP
pls give me the contact details.

rawripe

Need more info on solar fencing

Hi,

We have a 70 acre farm in Nalgonda district, Andhra Pradesh. Approximate perimeter is 5.1 km. we r planning to have the whole land fenced. The idea is to have the bottom two lines have solar fenced and the rest normal barbed wire. I would like to discuss further on this if you can provide us a contact number . Appreciate a quick response.

Thanks n Regards,
Vijay R

Dear Farmer Friends,

contact us.

KAMADHENU GROUP

porki

Dear Farmer Friends,

contact us.

KAMADHENU GROUP
Dear Sir,

Realy a good news. Please mail me the details.

Regards

KIRAN