Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

solar fencing,barbed wire fencing,chain link fencing

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi123

we do solar fencing at Rs.200000/km(two lakhs) to avoid animals,theft etc.please send private message with your email id for further details.we also do all other kinds of fencing at reasonable price.

pummy1

Electric Fencing.

Please contact me on''

I wish to have eletric fences installed around my private farm.

Regards.

we do solar fencing at Rs.200000/km(two lakhs) to avoid animals,theft etc.please send private message with your email id for further details.we also do all other kinds of fencing at reasonable price.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilam7

Fencing

i would be glad to have some quotes from you about fencing, in south america. if you will be able to ship to the region, i will be glad to do business with you. the acreage is over 4000 acres for fencing: for instance i would like to have about 1.5 miles of 10' high chainlink fencing and barbed wire fencing, and 5' high chainlink fencing, and, also electric fencing.
thanks
william

Last edited by a moderator:

Please provide your contact details. we wish to do the electric fencing for our farm.

praghaone

Read chain link fencing

Hi, I need to do chain link fencing for our land near Hosur. Pls let me know the cost per running sqft and whether you elf be able to provide service near Hosur or whether you have partners here who can do the same.

Regards,
Priya Raghavan