Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the Solar Dryer manufacturers. Our organisation is ISO 9001 company, mainly deal into water heating equipments i.e. Solar Water heaters, Storage type gas geysers, Instant gas geysers, Wood fired water heater.

Arjun_mohan

Dear sirs,

We, at Arjun Energy Corporation, Salem, Import a Special UV Stabilized sheets
with which we can make a half circled shed, where all the items to be dried
under sunlight have to be kept. The sunlight which easily transforms over this natural translucent sheet, and comes inside the chamber gets trapped
and the heat will not escape and hence the heat inside the chamber will be
15 degrees more inside, there by the efficiency of drying is so fast.
You donot have to transport the materials from the shed to yard everyday and you save a lot of labours. Rains could never spoil your product and you can have peace of mind. this is very cheaper to instal and maintain where any agri produce can be dried for e.g copra, korai mats, vadam. appalams etc.
for more details please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

won_export

get me the details

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the Solar Dryer manufacturers. Our organisation is ISO 9001 company, mainly deal into water heating equipments i.e. Solar Water heaters, Storage type gas geysers, Instant gas geysers, Wood fired water heater.
we have a lot to implement yr equipment.

regards/nav

ureddy

Hi

I am interested in your sun dryer. Please send me a private message with your contact info.

Thank u

kcseku

I am interested in your PRODUCTS. Please send me a private message with your INFO

please contact

meghakw

HI,

Please provide details of your product and how much cost for the installation

Intersted to install as we are in a village near to Trichy.