Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar agricultural AC pumping system to the existing AC pumps from SOLWIN POWER

Register

Click Here!

solwin

Solar agricultural AC pumping system 1HP to 100HP for your existing AC Pumps

Hi,

SOLWIN POWER is pleased to introduce solar pumping system for your existing AC motors from 1HP to 100 HP. Irrespective of the depth of the bore or head, this system can work with your agriculture pumps. if your existing AC motor is pumping out water, please be rest assured that this system will work for your pumps. (Based on the questions many farmers asked us before and during installations, We came to a conclusion statement that If you are currently getting water through your 3 phase AC pump, our pumping system will work for you). We have seen overwhelming response from the farmers who have seen the output of this solution and our success stories are being covered in both print and electronic media for the past 10days.

Its a very simple plug and play system with solar panels and the installation would take a day once the civil structure is ready. You will have solar power available from these panels for 25 years which means that you can have your pump running for 25 years without electricity. Your pump will run for 9-10 hrs per day in a moderate sunny day.

This setup will work for both solar and Grid (Regular electricity) power. As long as the sun is available this will work on Solar and in the absence of solar power, it looks for the alternative such as grid power and will work on grid power.

The objective of this post is more towards creating the awareness about the existence of solar powered irrigation and the feasibility of adapting the same. If you need more information or would like to have the first hand information from the formers who are using this solution please feel free to contact us at solwinpower. We can share videos and photos for your reference. But prefer to show the pump in working condition to give you the user experience. you can send a private message with your email Id and phone number, so that I can contact you.

The same technology can be utilized for the industrial usage wherever AC motors are being used from 1HP to 100HP.

Regards

Ravi
Solwin Power Pvt Ltd
Plot#312, Jalvayu Vihar, Kukatpally
Hyderabad - 500092
India

040-23894445 - Land phone
+91-8885050545 - Mobile
ravikiran@solwinpower.net

Last edited:

jchirayath

solar pump and panal

sir, for 2hp pump price and required solar panal and charge controller ,please send me the price, area required for panal installation
please send me the available locations in south india
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

solwin

Thanks for responding to our thread. Sent you the details through mail. Pls feel free to get in touch with us incase you need more clarity. Whether you take the solution from us or not, it would be secondary. We will be able to guide you in the right direction in the first place.

archidambaram

Thanks for responding to our thread. Sent you the details through mail. Pls feel free to get in touch with us incase you need more clarity. Whether you take the solution from us or not, it would be secondary. We will be able to guide you in the right direction in the first place.
Dear,

I would like to run my 5 HP farm pump currently running on EB grid power using solar power. I have the same question as Mr. Joy Thomas. I am from Tamil Nadu.

From your website, I understand same pump can be run from Solar power or wind power. Are the systems different, when a pump is run on solar power only or solar-wind power combination?

Regards.

kitty_01

solar pumps cost

hi,
pls can you let us know the cost for installing the equipment for 10 hp ac pump.u can send me the details
Thanks ,

vedant60

Renewable Energy Solutions

Thank you for showing interest in Renewable Energy. ARCO Group provides following solutions:

Wind Solar Hybrid Systems for all types of Load including Water Pumps
Solar Home Lighting Systems
Solar Lanterns
Solar Cookers
Solar Water Heating Systems

We are located in Mumbai. Originally we are manufacturers for the last 40 years.

Please send us your contact details or contact us

ch1rukr1s

Solvin

dear solvin power,

interested wth u r power solving pumps,can u pls contact my mai...looking forward for u r response asap.
thanks kindly

jahir

Solwin power

Dear Ravi,

Please send the details and price for 5hp pump. It is currently runto

Jahir.K

Hi,

SOLWIN POWER is pleased to introduce solar pumping system for your existing AC motors from 1HP to 100 HP. Irrespective of the depth of the bore or head, this system can work with your agriculture pumps. if your existing AC motor is pumping out water, please be rest assured that this system will work for your pumps. (Based on the questions many farmers asked us before and during installations, We came to a conclusion statement that If you are currently getting water through your 3 phase AC pump, our pumping system will work for you). We have seen overwhelming response from the farmers who have seen the output of this solution and our success stories are being covered in both print and electronic media for the past 10days.

Its a very simple plug and play system with solar panels and the installation would take a day once the civil structure is ready. You will have solar power available from these panels for 25 years which means that you can have your pump running for 25 years without electricity. Your pump will run for 9-10 hrs per day in a moderate sunny day.

This setup will work for both solar and Grid (Regular electricity) power. As long as the sun is available this will work on Solar and in the absence of solar power, it looks for the alternative such as grid power and will work on grid power.

The objective of this post is more towards creating the awareness about the existence of solar powered irrigation and the feasibility of adapting the same. If you need more information or would like to have the first hand information from the formers who are using this solution please feel free to contact us at solwinpower. We can share videos and photos for your reference. But prefer to show the pump in working condition to give you the user experience. I am also adding the recent Hindu coverage:

you can send a private message with your email Id and phone number or reach me

The same technology can be utilized for the industrial usage purpose wherever AC motors are being used from 1HP to 100HP.

Regards

Ravi
Solwinpower

pummy1

Please me with your direct phone numbers.

Best regards.

P

Hi,

The objective of this post is more towards creating the awareness about the existence of solar powered irrigation and the feasibility of adapting the same. If you need more information or would like to have the first hand information from the formers who are using this solution please feel free to contact us at solwinpower. We can share videos and photos for your reference. But prefer to show the pump in working condition to give you the user experience. I am also adding the recent Hindu coverage:

you can send a private message with your email Id and phone number or reach me

The same technology can be utilized for the industrial usage purpose wherever AC motors are being used from 1HP to 100HP.

Regards

Ravi
Solwinpower

mega

solar water pump

Kindly quote for equipment for 5HP and 10HP water pumps

Thanks

Mega Farms

solwin

Hi Kitty_1,

Pls let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

solar pump

Dear ravi,

Hi,

we are intersted pls. send further details and few references
around bangalore where you have installed the system.

Regards

suresh babu

94805 15852
98454 93295

switchindia@yahoo.com

sureshbabubellur@yahoo.com

The objective of this post is more towards creating the awareness about the existence of solar powered irrigation and the feasibility of adapting the same. If you need more information or would like to have the first hand information from the formers who are using this solution please feel free to contact us at solwinpower. We can share videos and photos for your reference. But prefer to show the pump in working condition to give you the user experience. you can send a private message with your email Id and phone number, so that I can contact you.

The same technology can be utilized for the industrial usage wherever AC motors are being used from 1HP to 100HP.

Regards

Ravi
Solwinpower

v_kandukuri

Need electronic control for solar water pump

Mr. Ravi

We are having module production unit in HYD, we make module 3W to 250wp modules. We looking for a good electronic control to run existing AC water pump with solar.

Please let me know
Venu