Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Small Scale Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

singar23

I started operation in 2019, the farm has well build shed for 40 to 50 cows with all dairy equipment's like milking machine, grass cutter, jet pump for shed cleaning, as of now we are selling around 90 to 100 litres of milk per day. The farm has 3 acres of green grass with 90 coconut trees. The total land is 4 acres and property is leased for 5 years.

Other details

No.of Cows: 13 and Cuff 7 nos.

No. of Goat: 7 Nos.

Shed Area : L57/W47 feet ( 2 nos of 2000 litres water tanks, fully electrified shed with lighting arrest )

Milking Machine: 1 nos with 2 (20 litres stainless steel Bucket)

Grass Cutter : 1 no., Water Pump : 2 nos , Jet pump: 1 no and other dairy equipment for the farms

Location: Kuttapalli Village, Kodipalli post Kirshnagiri Dist. Tamil Nadu

Last edited by a moderator:

I started operation in 2019, the farm has well build shed for 40 to 50 cows with all dairy equipment's like milking machine, grass cutter, jet pump for shed cleaning, as of now we are selling around 90 to 100 litres of milk per day. The farm has 3 acres of green grass with 90 coconut trees. The total land is 4 acres and property is leased for 5 years.

Other details

Shed Area : L57/W47 feet ( 2 nos of 2000 litres water tanks, fully electrified shed with lighting arrest )

Grass Cutter : 1 no., Water Pump : 2 nos , Jet pump: 1 no and other dairy equipment for the farms

Please share your contact details

jojip1970

Other details

Other details

please quote your price

Please share your number to discuss in detail. I need only cows and other equipments .

intertrade

Other details

Planning to sell/develop further?

birdseye

Other details

Iam interested in your farm may I have your contact details

sln241220

Please share your contact details I am in Hosur. I am planning for dairy farm around Hosur

spk1990

Other details

Please share ur no.