Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Small Mushroom Farm For Sale(Offers Welcome)

Register

Click Here!

madhusai

Hi
I am cultivating mushrooms in a very small scale in Lothkunta near Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh).
I want to sell this business the cultivation at present is done in three big rooms and the rent for this place is Rs.4500/- only.
I have almost 180 bags packed till now and lot of bags are in fruiting mode and producing mushrooms.
I have all the infrastructure in place and intact, all you need to do is come and start cultivating.
I will give you details of Spawn seller and the bulk buyer as well.
The price for the farm is only Rs.98000/-.
Interested people do contact me for further information.

madhusai

Please do come up with any offers you have as i need money urgently to leave abroad please come with a sensible offer and this small farm can be yours.

madhusai

Hello

I need it to sell urgently any one interested please do contact me.
Its a good deal all the infrastructure is done all you need to do is buy paddy straw and start making bags.
I need money to go abroad so come check it out at lothkunta near secunderabad.

slnm

hi madhu sai iwiil purchase ur farm as u r not willing to continue on it anymore.what infrastucture u r having.i will visit ur farm tommorow or day after.

madhusai

Ok please do come and visit
the farm is in lothkunta you can come
Do call me when your going to come and i will guide you on how to reach the place.

Madhu Sai

Last edited by a moderator:

madhusai

hi madhu sai iwiil purchase ur farm as u r not willing to continue on it anymore.what infrastucture u r having.i will visit ur farm tommorow or day after.
Ok please do come and visit
the farm is in lothkunta you can come
Do call me when your going to come and i will guide you on how to reach the place.

Madhu Sai

madhusai

I tried calling you today but no reply please do call me regarding the mushroom farm