Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Silk worms farming

Register

Click Here!

bkara

any one interested to do silk worms farming, i will buy back the coocons produced by you, if you are near to andhra pradesh then its better
interested candidates send me private msg or email me

Last edited by a moderator:

rajesira

I am from Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh.I am interested please send me the full detail

I am from Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh.I am interested please send me the full details to my mail id about the space requirement and investement and full details about the project

Hi, I am Ravi Kumar Reddy from Hyderabad, having 30 acrs farm and I would be interested in your buy back project, pl send the details to my mail and I will get back to you, or pl call,

sunnyjoseph

Silk worm farming..

hi this is sunny from hyderabad we are running cattle farm from last 4 years and we are very much interested to start silk worm farming, can you kindly provide the detailed information about the silk farming and your rules and formalities.

Warm regards
E=bkara;296955]any one interested to do silk worms farming, i will buy back the coocons produced by you, if you are near to andhra pradesh then its better
interested candidates send me private msg or email me[/QUOTE]

naidua

any one interested to do silk worms farming, i will buy back the coocons produced by you, if you are near to andhra pradesh then its better
interested candidates send me private msg or email me

Hi I am from Andhrapradesh.I am intrested this buy back the coocons project.Can you please send me the details to my mail id naids.143@gmail.com