Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Sheesham Tree - How much return - Price of Sheesham wood

Register

Click Here!

sheeshamtree

My family has 50 sheesham tree in Bihar. These trees are around 15 years old. We want to sell them now. I would really appreciate if someone can suggest how much can be expected from the sale of these trees and what is the price of Sheesham wood in general. Also, I would appreciate if someone can suggest how to go about selling the trees following all the legal rules.

Please let me know if you need more information to answer above questions.

Thanks in advance.

kirti s

the prices varies from state to state and if you harvest and then directly gave to timber you will get more price as that is combursum you sell to middle man each tree may cost 10 to 15 thousand.

mzk7156

sale of sheesham tree

My family has 50 sheesham tree in Bihar. These trees are around 15 years old. We want to sell them now. I would really appreciate if someone can suggest how much can be expected from the sale of these trees and what is the price of Sheesham wood in general. Also, I would appreciate if someone can suggest how to go about selling the trees following all the legal rules.

Please let me know if you need more information to answer above questions.

Thanks in advance.
Sheesham wood is a hard wood and mostly used for strong lovely furnitures and constriction of door- window frames. Its price depends upon its maturity and size of the circumference.Normally logs measuring above 6 feet circumference and good seasoned are sold @ 500-800 cubic feet(cft). If it is in a village for cutting the tree a permit is required from the village chief (Mukhia) before entering to any city.

Khan MZ
Jeddah Saudi Arabia

nirajk

Even I have few Sheesham trees for sell. Those trees are quite old. We stay far from our village so there is one to take care of those trees so we want to sell those trees. Interested buyers leave message with phone numbers. I will sure contact with them.

My village is in Munger District Bihar , 60 KM from Deoghar.

Thanks,
Niraj Gupta.

[FONT=&quot]Televisions, free online games, and new music players such as iPod are known as distractions intended for students. But this advent associated with technology has authorized for parents to test their youngster's performance with school turning it into easier to help them to determine the best way to interact for their children. 1stchildportal.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Undoubtedly Isaac Asimov could well be impressed with the information we have made it possible to accomplish; much of computer consistent with his prophecy, yet you can no mindful machines or maybe positronic mind. smartlawbox.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You do not get all this blame, and you sure simply because heck find some of the item. Stop going so simple on your youngster, stop obtaining mass variety of donuts, cupcakes, lard (Now i am serious, people get this material), in addition to processed ingredients. That begins cutting this pounds quickly of you whilst your kids... easily. thechildhealth.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It's usually big. Whenever you can spare 59 seconds to learn to read this document, you can get specific information relevant to public employees wages in addition to overtime put together for state in addition to county employees. Your toil attorney will let you understand most of these too! lawcounty.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Often, babies face a several difficulties on their way beyond the uterus. In particular, special procedures can be needed to support your babys exit on the birth canal. Or, if you are babys health is in risk, a cesarean delivery can be required. Don’t forget, that it doesn't matter how this birth is going, a nutritious baby would be the primary purpose. quickbabiesguide.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Insuranceit's anywhere you go. One can certainly insure everything. Are automobile an investment you require to cover? Tire plans, also classified as a route hazard insurance policy, road risk to safety warranty, or maybe tire refund plan, is usually a rapidly rising industry from the automotive earth. prolawguide.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pasco, Washington is looked upon by some for being the almost all prominent traveler destination with Washington talk about. It offers distinctive family-oriented activities, as very well as task opportunities with its rising economy. People traveling there at all times, for several reasons. freshbeautyguide.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To begin with, everything is so quick. From this recruitment towards sales practice, the collection had efficiently explained to you the required steps to grow into success network advertising and marketing. In this manner, you were meant to believe which everything will probably flow without problems as it should be. freelawnetwork.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Following this Disney history of transposing well-known fairy tales on the pages of any book towards sparkle on the big tv screen, Beauty Along with the Beast follows everything of Belle (Paige O'Hara), an incredible bookworm maiden who captivates at least 18 town's almost all eligible 4-year college, Gaston (Richard White). classicbeautybook.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Divorce law is a convoluted process for you involved, especially should the couple trying to find a divorce process was married a great extensive time schedule. Each talk about and state has his or her system in addition to laws constantly in place for divorce process process, and this individuals concerned have to learn every rules before accomplishing an deal. freelawportal.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A International Corporation newspaper with China as well publishes decrees plus policy records issued by way of MOFTEC plus explain a countrys insurance policy on initial the entrances to global financial cooperation plus foreign commerce. businessenlarge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After you may have selected a sort, you'll obtain your pigments. One should be closest to the skin overall tone. Next get this is it's unlikely that any but two tones less heavy, and a further two sounds dark. All these will carefully vary a person's characters, whilst still being look all-natural. hitbeautytools[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Small people who run businesses are ordinarily most focused entirely on sales plus marketing. They don’t really have the time for them to work using the pc models. However, as small businesses owner you are aware of very well that your chosen business could not survive the opposition without a strong IT infra into position. businessery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Am get business and also pleasure provides to a fore several health problems. The most commonly encountered ailments customers experience while on holiday are hypertension, colds, plus diarrhea. In order to build right up resistance so that you can fight diseases it's necessary to adopt a nutritious lifestyle. freshtravelguide[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today most people online plus offline want the best home-business to be a part of. Many people want the home-business that can certainly make them vibrant. Many want that home-business that needs no work plus produces substantial results suddenly. businessmakes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since a introduction of your Internet to the daily everyday activity, people already have got considered it being a vast method of obtaining information, as it could connect, 000, 000 of computers everywhere, from servers owned by governments, colleges, schools, check your local library, museums, scientific research laboratories, enjoyment centers, basic activities clubs, and countless other institutions. dailytraveltools[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mix in half to a person whole cling of margarine plus approximately a person cup with milk. The standard of milk you actually add may vary depending on consistency you wish of a person's mashed potatoes. My superb grandmother includes in the girl's recipke, "Add your palmful with salt. " (I uncovered that pertaining to 4 tbsp equaled the girl's "palmful. in .) businessmashed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Additional about a reserves prior to we knock on the front entry. Exclusivity is definitely assured in the banning with private cars or trucks within either reserves. Guests get a peripheral agreeable area and are generally met by way of their make hosts. This is the perfect idea plus affords great management of your Reserves. viptravelcamp[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This makes the organizations advertising is carried out to a employees and also other participant's of your events and also friends and kinds of them. businessmential[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Individuals that use its vacation time a year often elect to use it whilst in the summer many months when gas prices will be high and everyone else is vacationing too. This often triggers flaring tempers on the streets and along at the destination resulting from overcrowding as well as rise around prices. evertravelmag[/FONT]

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate to herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming.

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate to herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC

yadav 1111

I have 15 sheesam tree about 10 year old what will be the approximate price I am from Haryana Distt. Jhajjar Near pataudi gurgy