Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

share your agribusiness ideas

Register

Click Here!

avkumar

my name is Vijay, i am planning to start up my own business in my home town ,i have 10 acres of agriculture land with sufficient water supply i am very much interested in farming but i am not able to decide what to do.i am thinking to start dairy farm with 20 cows. Is there any other alternative in agriculture which can help me to star up my business.
Kindly give your suggestions.
Regards,
Vijay

Last edited:

Please contact nabard bank in your district.They can help you to start a right business in the agri industry.

Also contact kvk in your district. also msme in your district.Tehy will give the edp and esdp training to start a good agri business.

chathli

Agri business

We can help you start a Hydroponic farm.
if interested email

Last edited by a moderator:

mallikarjana

hi my self mallikarjun , i am also from farmer's family,i would like to share some agriculture related ideas with you. if you want you can send mail to mail id
ALL THE BEST .........................

ram10465

my name is Vijay, i did MBA, i am planning to start up my own business in my home town ,i have 10 acres of agriculture land with sufficient water supply(4 bore wells) i am very much interested in farming but i am not able to decide what to do.i am thinking to start dairy farm with 20 cows. Is there any other alternative in agriculture which can help me to star up my business.I can invest upto Rs 15 lakhs. Bangalore is 110 Km from my place,anantapur (D),AP.
Kindly give your suggestions.
Regards,
Vijay

RESPONSE
visit: