Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Setting up Export House

Register

Click Here!

rohanpvr

Hello members, my name is Rohan Raghavan. I am into manpower supply to the gulf region. Now we are planning to set up an export house exclusively for agro products to the gulf regions. We also have our office in UAE. We are in need of experts who can get us different agro products at reasonable rates from the manufacturers directely. We also need consultants/experts who can help us setting up a small scale farming in India. Interested parties may pls get in touch with me ASAP. Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

amarreddy57

Dear rohan ,

this is amar reddy.i started recently turkey bird farming.is this bird is exporting?if it is then send me related information to my email id

divinityraj

Hello members, my name is Rohan Raghavan. I am into manpower supply to the gulf region. Now we are planning to set up an export house exclusively for agro products to the gulf regions. We also have our office in UAE. We are in need of experts who can get us different agro products at reasonable rates from the manufacturers directely. We also need consultants/experts who can help us setting up a small scale farming in India. Interested parties may pls get in touch with me ASAP. Please contact....
Dear rohan.. we can provide red and yellow capcicum(export quality) grown in poly houses, so continuous supply is assured.if interested contact me on my mail id
Our farm is in distt solan of himachal pradesh.

rajesh_patel

For setting up export house

Dear Rohan Sir,
This is Rajesh from Ratlam, M.P. I'm pledged to inform you that Madhya Pradesh is the most diversified state in country cultivating almost all types of vegetables and spices. Ratlam is the hub of producing fruits, vegetables and spices having well connectivity with all part of country through railway which enable it to lowering cost of transportation to the any part of the country.
We are the first to start hybrid verities of vegetables and spices in the state. We can supply you RED CHILLIES, GARLIC, GINGER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT etc. directly from manufacturers [farmers].
For more details please contact on following mail ID

Thank You

manojsinghchandel

hi

hi

we are an agribusiness consultancy firm, let us know your interest in detail, we can help you setting up farm (covering entire supply chain management) based upon your requirement. Send mail/ contact for further details.

Regds

Manoj Singh
Chandel Agritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

pomona

Rohan

We produce pomegranates in South Africa and would be interested in supplying to you. Is this something you would be looking to add to your product list?

peter m

Hi,
We are based in Mumbai and are in a position to cater to any processed non vegetarian cold meat requirements like sausages,salamis,kebabs,etc.

dhavalpat

Hi,
We are growing capsicum(green/red/Yellow). We can provide capsicum of good quality grown in green house. if you are interested .you can contact me.....

ngopa2009

agent dealing agro feilds kindly contact with full details of exports products and on hand orders mali

myagribunireddy

Dear Rohan,
Good day Greetings for you,
Its really nice and happy to see your post in this site to be a Medeim of Agro Exports.
I would like to give briefe information about me, I am Bhuvan Reddy, hailed from one poor agriculture family which has Annual Income below 20,000 per annam. I born and brought up in my village with Agriculture cultivation & Agri plants.Now i settled as Software Engineer in one MNC at Hyderabad, Infact i am doing this job , this job providing me food, not a problem for me, no need to think about myself, where as some formers in my rular area are working Hard 365 days, but do not have food without any borrows. They work, they cultivate, they can make productivity, but they are selling with proper market, that makes them into the situation of Failure.
they can work daily, then work even day and night about several montha till get the production, finally when product is going to market rate is getting too low because of few factors
1) BUSINESS MEDIATORS :- they will buy about 100 rupees from former, they will sale the same product 200 rupees for exporters.
2) Lack of Marketing knowledge for former:- they don't have present marketing situation becaue they are illiterates, so formers are deceive by mediators.
3) No Marketing/sale point :- if they don't have one HUB/Place to make a sale, they can not do anything with product.
4) No Proper Measurement equickments:- they are using manual balance mechine, that is the main way to deceive the formers, they can add the more in that balance, that time formers has hopeless suituation, because if formers ask them, business mediators says we will not buy your product.
5) Finally who is looser is Formers, and gainer are mediators.
Former has been protecting the crop from 6 months as child, finally benifits are going to mediators who came in just one day.
THIS IS CURRENT SITUATION AT PRESENT IN MY AREA.
For that i was asking and fighting with so many mediators soo many times, but i could not do anything with them because they will go without buy the product. that effect shows on the Formers. so i become Quite from last one year.
Sir, i am requesting and praying you , Please start to buying the products from Formers directly,not through the mediators, then make it exports. It will be more and more profit to you and Formers also.
For that we have to do is only is we need to setup one HUB for buying in theire area thats all. they will come to us with Product.. we have to buy proper rate thats all, all can come to us and sales theire products.... Please sir.. Think once about the INDIAN FORMERS sir, If former be happy, then whole HOLE INDIA will be HAPPY sir. JUST THINK SIR.... I will Provide my all support, I can do more as much as i can,
I DON't WANT ANY REMUNIRATION from YOU, i don't look any help from YOU sir...IF FORMERS get credit, that is my mostest achivement.
JUST THINK ABOUT THE FORMERS... SIR... If you want set-up this, it is the rite time because all crops are in final stage, they start sale product in next month sir.

If you pleased to Contact me.. Just dial me sir or else you can drop me a mail. my id :
awaiting for your most valueble feedback.

JUST THINK ABOUT THE INDIAN FORMER WHILE GO TO BED.
-Regards
Bhuvan Reddy

Hyderabd.

myagribunireddy

Dear rohan.. we can provide red and yellow capcicum(export quality) grown in poly houses, so continuous supply is assured.if interested contact me on my mail id
Our farm is in distt solan of himachal pradesh.
Dear Rohan,
Good day Greetings for you,
Its really nice and happy to see your post in this site to be a Medeim of Agro Exports.
I would like to give briefe information about me, I am Bhuvan Reddy, hailed from one poor agriculture family which has Annual Income below 20,000 per annam. I born and brought up in my village with Agriculture cultivation & Agri plants.Now i settled as Software Engineer in one MNC at Hyderabad, Infact i am doing this job , this job providing me food, not a problem for me, no need to think about myself, where as some formers in my rular area are working Hard 365 days, but do not have food without any borrows. They work, they cultivate, they can make productivity, but they are selling with proper market, that makes them into the situation of Failure.
they can work daily, then work even day and night about several montha till get the production, finally when product is going to market rate is getting too low because of few factors 1) BUSINESS MEDIATORS :- they will buy about 100 rupees from former,
they will sale the same product 200 rupees for exporters.
2) Lack of Marketing knowledge for former:- they don't have present marketing situation becaue they are illiterates, so formers are deceive by mediators.
3) No Marketing/sale point :- if they don't have one HUB/Place to make a sale, they can not do anything with product.
4) No Proper Measurement equickments:- they are using manual balance mechine, that is the main way to deceive the formers, they can add the more in that balance, that time formers has hopeless suituation, because if formers ask them, business mediators says we will not buy your product.
5) Finally who is looser is Formers, and gainer is mediators.
Former has been protecting the crop from 6 months as child, finally benifits are going to mediators who came in just one day.
THIS IS CURRENT SITUATION AT PRESENT IN MY AREA.
For that i was asking and fighting with so many mediators soo many times, but i could not do anything with them because they will go without buy the product. that effect shows on the Formers. so i become Quite from last one year.
Sir, i am requesting and praying you , Please start to buying the products from Formers directly,not through the mediators, then make it exports. It will be more and more profit to you and Formers also.
For that we have to do is only is we need to setup one HUB for buying in theire area thats all. they will come to us with Product.. we have to buy proper rate thats all, all can come to us and sales theire products.... Please sir.. Think once about the INDIAN FORMERS sir, If former be happy, then whole HOLE INDIA will be HAPPY sir. JUST THINK SIR.... I will Provide my all support, I can do more as much as i can, I DON't WANT ANY REMUNIRATION from YOU, i don't look any help from YOU sir...IF FORMERS get credit, that is my mostest achivement.
JUST THINK ABOUT THE FORMERS... SIR... If you want set-up this, it is the rite time because all crops are in final stage, they start sale product in next month sir.

If you pleased to Contact me.. Just dial me sir . or else you can drop me a mail. my id :
awaiting for your most valueble feedback.

JUST THINK ABOUT THE INDIAN FORMER WHILE GO TO BED.-Regards
Bhuvan Reddy

Hyderabd.

soodamani

hello

sir, in my area have more than 35 mango pulp industries u'll like to export the mango pulp to gulf?
i have the 3 years exprienced quality controller in a mango pulp industry, I like to start a new and small level mango pulp marketing agency, if u r industred u can call me or mail me sir,

Please contact........