Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Set up fruit beer, wheat beer, rice beer, etc plants

Register

Click Here!

gauravgogoi

Beer Manufacturing unit

Dear All,

If anybody is interested in making beer from fruits, wheat, rice,etc and wants the technology for the same, I can do that at a very low cost. What I am offering is complete consultancy services that helps you set up a beer factory, help in sales and marketing, supply chain management, brand management, etc.

I want to be very clear here that you are not looking at investments that goes into crores the investment would be much less that that. It would be a factory that would be able to cater to the needs of a city/town or even a small region. Bigger plants if required can be made too. The returns on investment would be in one/one and half year.

The consultancy can be provided for both alcoholic as well non-alcoholic beer/fruit beer.

The firm that provides consultancy is having on its panel people who have been in beer and soft drinks industry for more than 35 years. We also have Technologists from UK and Europe. But that does not mean that the consultancy services would be costly. In fact this is what makes it cheaper.

If interested please revert.

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

Please contact...
Hi can you please contact me in my e mail id ? i need to know about setting up a mini beer manufacturing unit
Gaurav.gogoi2000@gmail.com

ameliawang

Thanks for advising. The information is quite new and interesting. I will share the post at https://exclusive-paper.com. The post might be interesting for students.

ksunb04e

Hi I am interested in setting up the fruit beer factory,but backing of because of huge investment,can I know the total setup cost including the license. Please send the details.

Last edited by a moderator: