Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Set up fruit beer, wheat beer, rice beer, etc plants

Register

Click Here!

yugandharreddy

Hi
i would like to know how much it may cost for entire project including your consultancy charges at small scale level. and what about maketing for the finished product. And would like to set up one in Andhra Pradesh, can you please send me the sample project report and licensing details to below mailid
byreddy.78@gmail.com

pravinsivam

Planning setup beer factory in south india

Hi Sir,

I would like get some more information regarding beer plant at small level. Please send me all necessory information like - minimum budget (plant cost & consultancy cost), minimum land, license related all.

Hope to hear from you soon and will keep in contacting you via emails. Thanks in advance for your support and guidance.

Regards,
Praveen

aghalayam

I am interested

Dear All,

If anybody is interested in making beer from fruits, wheat, rice,etc and wants the technology for the same, I can do that at a very low cost. What I am offering is complete consultancy services that helps you set up a beer factory, help in sales and marketing, supply chain management, brand management, etc.

I want to be very clear here that you are not looking at investments that goes into crores the investment would be much less that that. It would be a factory that would be able to cater to the needs of a city/town or even a small region. Bigger plants if required can be made too. The returns on investment would be in one/one and half year.

The consultancy can be provided for both alcoholic as well non-alcoholic beer/fruit beer.

The firm that provides consultancy is having on its panel people who have been in beer and soft drinks industry for more than 35 years. We also have Technologists from UK and Europe. But that does not mean that the consultancy services would be costly. In fact this is what makes it cheaper.

If interested please revert.

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

Please contact...
Sir i am interested in Chennai
Kindly let me know the details
sampchit@yahoo.co.in

Sampath

manoj saha

Hi,

I want to set up a soft drinks manufacturing plant. Pls help. Will be highly obliged if you can send the details at "sahamanoj185@gmail.com"

anandsales

Dear All,

If anybody is interested in making beer from fruits, wheat, rice,etc and wants the technology for the same, I can do that at a very low cost. What I am offering is complete consultancy services that helps you set up a beer factory, help in sales and marketing, supply chain management, brand management, etc.

I want to be very clear here that you are not looking at investments that goes into crores the investment would be much less that that. It would be a factory that would be able to cater to the needs of a city/town or even a small region. Bigger plants if required can be made too. The returns on investment would be in one/one and half year.

The consultancy can be provided for both alcoholic as well non-alcoholic beer/fruit beer.

The firm that provides consultancy is having on its panel people who have been in beer and soft drinks industry for more than 35 years. We also have Technologists from UK and Europe. But that does not mean that the consultancy services would be costly. In fact this is what makes it cheaper.

If interested please revert.

Thanks and regards

Hksbrewer

Please contact...

sir i want to manufacture the beer in u.p so plz suggest me the costng of plant of it and how much land is requierd for that plzz also how many factories are running in u.p or near myit.

kushpal

Sir,
I want beer making plant at low cost so provide legap rule details & contact me
Rajasthan
Kushalgarh
Kushpal singh rathore
Mail-singhkushpal@gmail.com

ravida

hi,
i would like to set up one in my village,can you please send me the sample project report and licensing details along with your consulting . my main production is sugar,grapes and wheat