Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Set up a agri business of growing & processing exotic vegetables in UP near NCR

Register

Click Here!

shwetas

Hi!,

I am planning to setup a profitable agri business of exotic vegetables on 11 acres of land some 100 kms from NCR. Kinldy give your suggestions on how to go forward on the same.

Trying to explore options of -
1. organic farming
2. green house
3. natural farming

if any one of you have some idea or interest in taking it forward. Kindly reply.

Shweta

Last edited:

Ashwini

Hi shweta,

cultivation of organic vegetables is a good option. but initially we need to know the soil status that is you should get a soil and water analysis done and based on the results you can decide on how much manure and which crop to grow.

Regards
Ashwini

shwetas

Setup of exoctic vegetable farming business

Thanks Ashwini............we are in process of getting Soil tested, improvement suggestion from IARI..........But are there any other major road blocks in setting up of organic farming, which i cannot for see now.

vidurraj

Your request for an idea for your land

Sweta

Why don't you consider Israeli Hydroponic Agriculture & Aquaculture.Please send me your email address and I will send you a presentation on Hydroponic farming.By the way, this kind of farming is soilless and the agros are grown using water only in a filtered Green House where ideal growing conditions are maintained.

More in the presentation.
with regards and respect

Dr Vidur Sahgal

Last edited by a moderator:

san923

Dear Shweta

This is a very good idea to go for organic cultivation of vegetable. Varied agro climatic condition in UP is suitable for production of exotic vegetable. And also go for organic certification that will add the value to your product.If you want to know more about organic certification send a mail

Warm Regards,
sangeeta

vidurraj

I am based in Delhi.You may call me if you are interetsed in Hydroponic farming.

Dr Vidur Sahgal

panmakk

greenhouse

Hi Shweta i m also looking for some support about greenhouse and hydroponics in an around delhi . I am working on it from last one year . plz let me know if you find the right person or i will share what i know about it

hydronut

Hydroponic organic farming

Hey All,

Very happy to see our farming community is seriously thinking about organic farming. Yes, now we can go for complete organic farming using hydroponics also. We have plant nutrients that are completely organic and many of our farmer brothers are already growing using organic hydroponics. It is not only giving great yields but also fetching the farmers very good returns on their crops.
If you want to know more about how to go about it, please mail your requirements, crops you want to grow, location, area you have etc. to info@plantgenomesciences.com and visit our website www.plantgenomesciences.com

Our agriculture experts will be glad to answer your queries.

hydronut

Hi Shweta,

Glad to know about your interest in organic farming.Plant Genome Sciences can help you out in your venture. We deliver complete organic farming and greenhouse farming project all over India. We can give you complete details and suggestions on controlled environment agriculture especially using hydroponics. You can write to me at info@plantgenomesciences.com. We would be glad to answer your queries.

Thanks & Regards

vidurraj

Hydroponic Farming

PLease let me know your email address so that I may send a presentation on hydroponic farming to you.

hydronut

could some tell me about what is hydroponic farming?
Hello Nilanag,

Hydroponics is a method of growing plants without soil. Instead of having their roots supported and nourished by soil, the plants are supported by an inert growing medium like cocopeat and are fed via a nutrient-rich water solution. Hydroponic systems may be as simple as a glass of water filled with pebbles and water containing fertilizer or as complex as a large greenhouse structure containing beds of clay pellets/troughs filled with cocopeat that are periodically supplied with a nutrient solution. Nutrient Film technique is also a kind of hydroponic farming that is adopted by many commercial farmers these days. To know more about hydroponic farming, please visit us at www.plantgenomesciences.com

Significance

Growing plants hydroponically is a strategy for producing fruits, flowers, and vegetables in areas where the soil is unsuited for gardening or where space is at a premium. On a commercial scale, hydroponics is used to grow tomatoes, capsicum and other regular and exotic crops out of season in large greenhouse operations.

For more information and inquiries, please write to us at info@plantgenomesciences.com.

adi123

Sweta

Why don't you consider Israeli Hydroponic Agriculture & Aquaculture.Please send me your email address and I will send you a presentation on Hydroponic farming.By the way, this kind of farming is soilless and the agros are grown using water only in a filtered Green House where ideal growing conditions are maintained.

More in the presentation.
with regards and respect

Dr Vidur Sahgal
Dear vidur,

Please send me presentation on this so that I also can understand this process. I am also in a process to implement organic vegetable farming under green house. I am reachable

Regards,

Sunil

hydronut

hydroponic farming-technical know-how

Dear vidur,

Please send me presentation on this so that I also can understand this process. I am also in a process to implement organic vegetable farming under green house. I am reachable

Regards,

Sunil
Hello Mr. Sunil,

Hydroponic farming has the capability to change the food scenario in India. Organic vegetable farming can also be done in hydroponic greenhouse. We have the industry experts who can not only explain to you about this technique but also help you out in your venture.
if you want to learn about this technique, feel free to mail us . we can send you presentations, important study links so that you can be well versed with this revolutionary farming method.

Thanks

chathli

Hydroponic Farming

Are you present in Delhi?

Hey All,

Very happy to see our farming community is seriously thinking about organic farming. Yes, now we can go for complete organic farming using hydroponics also. We have plant nutrients that are completely organic and many of our farmer brothers are already growing using organic hydroponics. It is not only giving great yields but also fetching the farmers very good returns on their crops.
If you want to know more about how to go about it, please mail your requirements, crops you want to grow, location, area you have etc. to info@plantgenomesciences.com and visit our website www.plantgenomesciences.com

Our agriculture experts will be glad to answer your queries.

walgreens

coco peat

Dear Sir,
we can supply you cocopeat blocks , open top & grow bag system for hydroponics. regards, hareesh

hydronut

hydroponic plant nutrient available all over India and Middle east

Are you present in Delhi?
Hello friend,

We are based in Mumbai, but we deliver plant nutrients and greenhouse services all over India, SE Asia and the Middle east. So even if you're in Delhi, we can fulfill your requirement. Kindly contact on my e-mail address with your detailed query or requirement at priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com

Regards,
Priyadarshini
www.plantgenomesciences.com