Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Selling of Coleus, buyers can you reach me at 9994456262

Register

Click Here!

jayalabdhin

hi this is jayalabdhin from tiruvannamalai one of the district of tamilnadu I thread u regarding of selling of coleus , I planted coleus plant in more than 20 acres I am planning to export the coleus can any body give me contact list or can u guide who are the buyers of coleus pls reply me soon as possible

agriagefarms

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings for the Day...

Hope you are doing well. Wish you all the best for your business.

We are Agri Age Farms(Under the aegis of Sai Prerna Trust). We are working with 2000+ farmers in more than 20,000 Acres of Land Area across the country. We are having all Fresh Vegetables, Exotic Vegetables, Farm Fresh Fruits, Dry Fruits, Spices, Herbs & its extracts.
We are motivating farmers for diversified farming and providing them training by our expert team & associate training partner organisations for sustainable development. We help them to sell their produce in reasonable rates at their Farms without getting harassed. In the same manner we are increasing the Organic Production on regular basis by explaining the benefits to the farm's productivity & consumer's health related issues.

--

Thanking You & Regards;

Ajeet Singh (Chairman)

Agri Age Farms

(Under the aegis of Sai Prerna Trust - A NGO)

Agri Age Farms

[agriagefarms@gmail.com]

New Delhi, India.

+91 85 100 23 145