Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

sell Mini tractor mistubushi 18.5 HP

Register

Click Here!

avinash_bochare

Mistubushi MT800{18.5 hp] mini tractor sell in argent .tractor having a good condition ,only 300 hr work with tractors, tyres are very good condition.Tractor sell with equipment like rotawater ,cultivator .
Please contact
Avinash__

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

jabjab

Mini tractor's sale offer

Mistubushi MT800{18.5 hp] mini tractor sell in argent .tractor having a good condition ,only 300 hr work with tractors, tyres are very good condition.Tractor sell with equipment like rotawater ,cultivator .
Please contact
Avinash__

Thanks
firstly where are you located?
whether you are to sell a tractor is not sure from the language used herein.
In case you are to sell please offer the sale price only firm price is requested.
My interest lies in tractor provided you are located in northern India,
whether you got the subsidy from the government on its purchase if purchased as new by you what was the price that you actually paid about its year of manufacture and other information related to machinery particularly about its medium of cooling, viz whether the tractor was any time overheated, whether the machinery got any damage in any mishap any other facts to be disclosed? call me

Please contact
Avinash__

Thanks
I am a farmer and interested in your tractor.Pl let me know details of implements and expected price.

Sharad Talwalkar

smhussain

18.5 HP tractor.

Dear Mr.Avinash,
I am interested to buy the tractor with implements and trailer. Please contact me
Thanks.
S.M.Hussain
Please contact
Avinash__

Thanks

krushimitra11

mala interest aahe.. mi Roha, Dist Raigad Maharashtra yetheel shetakari aahe aaNi sadhya ashI equipment baghat aahe. krupayaa malaa kimmat

pandia

Please contact
Avinash__

Thanks
let me know the price