Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sell germination jatropha seed

Register

Click Here!

SVM EXPORTS grow and supply premium quality jatropha seeds for agricultural use. we also supply treated jatropha seeds and saplings. our seeds can withstand any soil and climatic conditions as they are gathered from the foothills and forests of western ghats. jatropha plant needs very less maintenance. we offer jatropha seeds that are derived from jatropha curcus, an oil yielding plant. a native plant of south america, jatropha is a crucial bio diesel feedstock. its leaves and seeds are extensively used in numerous medical preparations, since ages. the oil is extracted by crushing the seeds. being unfit for human consumption, since ancient times its oil is used in oil lamp. lately constant efforts and research are conducted to utilize jatropha as a workable source of vegetable oil to generate fuel. germination: 80% oil content: 32-35% moisture content: 7-8%

k1jatrophaoils

Jatropha seeds.

SVM EXPORTS grow and supply premium quality jatropha seeds for agricultural use. we also supply treated jatropha seeds and saplings. our seeds can withstand any soil and climatic conditions as they are gathered from the foothills and forests of western ghats. jatropha plant needs very less maintenance. we offer jatropha seeds that are derived from jatropha curcus, an oil yielding plant. a native plant of south america, jatropha is a crucial bio diesel feedstock. its leaves and seeds are extensively used in numerous medical preparations, since ages. the oil is extracted by crushing the seeds. being unfit for human consumption, since ancient times its oil is used in oil lamp. lately constant efforts and research are conducted to utilize jatropha as a workable source of vegetable oil to generate fuel. germination: 80% oil content: 32-35% moisture content: 7-8%
Poor fellows they went to Tuticorin in search of this company and stayed two days there to trace the executive for buying Jatropha seeds.

The buyer could not find any response from this company and returned back after securing some qty from a company located in Virudhunagar.

I strongly support those innocent people who went all the way from davangere to procure seeds and rather shame for me to admit that I am the guy who refered this company to those buyers.

I do not want to reveal the identity of the buyer as they are employees of a similar company in this field.

I warn people spending time and money in search of so casual companies like this.
Bhadrinath.