Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

sell drumstick seed for plantation

Register

Click Here!

SVM exports offer Moringa Oleifera Seeds PKM1 for cultivation, a worlds most successful high productivity variety of moringa oleifera.
We are engaging in the Cultivation of Moringa and undertaking Marketing and Exporting.
We offer moringa seeds and moringa oil seeds in different grades amongst these PKM1 is the most prominent grade.

We provide
best price
High quantity
prompt delivery
International packings.

kalaj4

drumstick seeds

Hi,
I want to plant drumstick trees i my farm.Iwould like to knoe how much minimum quantity you can provide and the cost.
Please lrt me know.
regards

Last edited by a moderator:

anil65

Pkpm1

Sir,
Sent me details of your contact. i need about 1 Kgs seeds for trial purpose. what is cost, Germination % payment terms and condition.

rgopal

Moringa Seeds

I am interested in Moringa cultivation. I would like to start an experimental work work in about 1000 SQ Metre land ( Approx. 25 Cents or 1/4 Acre) in Pathanamthitta Dt. Kerala.
Please let me know how much is the minimum quantity of seed you can sell to me. How to get the same and what is the mode of payment.
Dr. Rajagopal

SVM exports offer Moringa Oleifera Seeds PKM1 for cultivation, a worlds most successful high productivity variety of moringa oleifera.
We are engaging in the Cultivation of Moringa and undertaking Marketing and Exporting.
We offer moringa seeds and moringa oil seeds in different grades amongst these PKM1 is the most prominent grade.

We provide
best price
High quantity
prompt delivery
International packings.

prakash potty

svm exports offer moringa oleifera seeds pkm1 for cultivation, a worlds most successful high productivity variety of moringa oleifera.
We are engaging in the cultivation of moringa and undertaking marketing and exporting.
We offer moringa seeds and moringa oil seeds in different grades amongst these pkm1 is the most prominent grade.

We provide
best price
high quantity
prompt delivery
international packings.
sir, i amintersted. Pls detail my mail id: