Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Seeking information regarding buffalo rearing.

Register

Click Here!

sajeevvet

Hai,
I am having the following query with buffalo rearing ;-
1) How much land is required for fodder cultivation per buffalo ?
2) What is the DM% intake per buffalo ?
3) What is the lactation yield of a buffalo ?
4) How many numbers of lactation we will get from a buffalo ?
5) How many semen straws are required to make a buffalo pregnent with A.I /
6) Is any imported conventional / sexed semen are available in india ?
7) After delivery on an average within how many days a buffalo can be inseminated ?
8) What is the specialties of cheese made from buffalo milk ?
9) Can pls name the cheese made from cow milk and from buffalo milk ?
10) What is the dimension required for barn ?
11) Feeding parametres of buffalo ?
Good to hear soon.
B/R
Dr. Sajeev kumar. A.

bssreddy

yes the information is very useful, before starting a new dairy farm, i request from the experts to please replay..

sajeevvet

informing non satisfaction for the reply given to query related with buffalo rearing.

Hai,
I can not understand what exactly you mean ? I ask for an information and you replied simply that an expert opinion is required. It is unbearable. Kindly go through my query and get me back with answers.
Thanking you,
Dr. Sajeev kumar. A.

NEW-LIV (Liver Tonic)

NEW-LIV (Liver Tonic)
NEW-LIV is strong nutritional formula to boost liver function.

Liver is a vital organ involved in metabolism, storage, secretion, detoxification and protection. Being the central organ of metabolism, liver is always subjected to damages of various kinds. Liver stimulants and protectants are usually supplemented to support liver in detoxification and to improve the structural and functional integrity of liver cells.

NEW-LIV contains all the essential nutrients formulated to protect, maintain and stimulate liver to perform various functions and to optimize production.

Indications

* As a general liver tonic.
* To boost liver function.
* As a nutritional supportive along with specific therapy to overcome serosis and fatty liver condition.
* To minimise & prevent liver damage

Recommandation:

5 ml.- 10 ml. per head per day

Presentation: 500 ml, 5 Lit

Newgen Bioscience Pvt Ltd

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.