Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Seeking consultant for Polyhouse setup in Karjat (near Mumbai)

Register

Click Here!

adheerp

We are seeking a reputed and professional consultant for setting up a polyhouse ( 2 units of 2000 sq.mtr or 4 units of 1000 sq.mtr) in Karjat, approx 70 km from central Mumbai.

Location : Karjat, Raigad District, Maharashtra. Approximately 70 km from central Mumbai.

Proposed for floriculture - gerbera and roses.

The preferred consultant should be based in Mumbai or in the vicinity of the location.

Please send me a private message for further communication.

Regards,
Adheer.

eiribooks

Agro Based Project Reports

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

esvibi

Hi,
We are mumbai based & would be happy to assist you in the project if it is hydroponic cultivation.
send your contact details.

pcpunit

satyabhama engineers

dear sir,

we can provide complete solution for the poly house right from preparation of project report to crop cultivation

prakash chopade
pcpunit@gmail.com

We are seeking a reputed and professional consultant for setting up a polyhouse ( 2 units of 2000 sq.mtr or 4 units of 1000 sq.mtr) in Karjat, approx 70 km from central Mumbai.

Location : Karjat, Raigad District, Maharashtra. Approximately 70 km from central Mumbai.

Proposed for floriculture - gerbera and roses.

The preferred consultant should be based in Mumbai or in the vicinity of the location.

Please send me a private message for further communication.

Regards,
Adheer.
I have my friend who is expert in setting up green houses in Maharastra. I & he both are based in Nashik. You can call me . Regards

Last edited by a moderator: