Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Seeking Buyers- Waste to Power

Register

Click Here!

thanesharyan

We are seeking buyers for our system,which can convert all organic/plastic/Tyre waste to Electricity.10 Kwe unit,which can process 240kg of waste per day will yield 240units.For more details contact

Last edited by a moderator:

pentiyala

Please send the details

Please send the details how to produce power

this is useful for my village because of the more power cutting in my village please send the details

QUOTE=thanesharyan;207680]We are seeking buyers for our system,which can convert all organic/plastic/Tyre waste to Electricity.10 Kwe unit,which can process 240kg of waste per day will yield 240units.For more details contact[/QUOTE]

Power from waste

Please send me the full details of the plant. I am in the process of finalising one unit at the earliest, say by late January or early February. Please send the same at the earliest.In fact, I would like to visit you at the earliest. I am in central TamilNadu.

hdashti

Please send me the full details of the plant. I am in the process of finalising one unit at the earliest, say by late January or early February. Please send the same at the earliest.In fact, I would like to visit you at the earliest. I am in central TamilNadu.
Hi,

Please send me the details

sarada

More detail!

More detail about your project is appreciated. Please send me a mail with detail.

Regards
Sarada

jeevrajg

I need some more information about this

Please send the details.
how to produce power this is useful for my village because of the more power cutting in my village please send the details

jeevaraju

We are seeking buyers for our system,which can convert all organic/plastic/Tyre waste to Electricity.10 Kwe unit,which can process 240kg of waste per day will yield 240units.For more details contact
Please send me the full details of the plant. I am in the process of finalising one unit at the earliest, say by late January or early February. Please send the same at the earliest.In fact, I would like to visit you at the earliest. I am from karnataka.plese send details jvrexportsindia@gmail.com

Last edited:

akshat89gupta

Hey!
This is Akshat.
I am interested in your unit. By profession I am an engineer. I am located in Rajasthan. Please do reply asap.
Rgds,
Akshat.

pavan

seeking buyers

pl provide me the details to satya0005@yahoo.com or ur mail id to my PM Box.
Ram.

QUOTE=thanesharyan;207680]We are seeking buyers for our system,which can convert all organic/plastic/Tyre waste to Electricity.10 Kwe unit,which can process 240kg of waste per day will yield 240units.For more details contact[/QUOTE]