Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Seeking ashwagandha, brahmi, various tulsi, gotu kola and other medicine plants.

Register

Click Here!

adilghiasi

Hello,
Our company is seeking farmers who stock (or will grow) all kinds of medicinal grade plants listed above including cordycepys and shilajit among others.

Is there a medicine plants mandi in villages or small cities anywhere?

We can work out a contract manufacturing agreement or buy from your stock.

Thank you,
A.G

Last edited:

ravi4488

Hello,
Our company is seeking farmers who stock (or will grow) all kinds of medicinal grade plants listed above including cordycepys and shilajit among others.

Thank you,
A.G
Hi sir

Myself Ravi here we need suggestion regarded what your query listed about medicine plants we are ready to grow plants in our land around 5 acres irrigated land so kindly share all details project plan & cost,insurance,advance, & subsidy etc all .So Hope you reply my email id; gravi6@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

happi

Hello Adil,
We have available land and medicinal plants grown in different states of India.
We normally work with valued medicinal plants as per your needs.
We have access to more than 250 acres of land for cultivation.
You maý share more details on email: happirehabcenter@gmail.com or call me for further discussion on cell:+91-9869049987.
Hozefa Kagalwala.

wamikurrab

Hello,

Thank you,
A.G
Sir I have 32acre land in chattisgarh we wanted to grow medicinal herb on contract basis plz contact us on 8757028042, 8804313122

Thanks &regard
Wamik

saikf15f

Hello A.G ,

Please provide us contact details as we have stock of some Medicinal raw material like bhrami , ashwagandha etc.

Regards,
SK

venkcae3

Hello,

Thank you,
A.G
I can supply aswagandha huge quantity.contact 9666647177 Mr.venkat

samadhankharat

Hello,

Thank you,
A.G
Hi sir

Myself Samadhan here we need suggestion regarded what your query listed about medicine plants we are ready to grow plants in our land around 10 acres irrigated land so kindly share all details project plan & cost,insurance,advance, & subsidy etc all .So Hope you reply my email id; samadhankharat211@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Samadhan Kharat

kumarar

Dear sir,whave 15acra land in tamil nadu chennai nearwe ready to growall medicinal plant and also we are manufacturer of biofertilizer,biofungicide,bi pesticide so we grow plant without chemical please contact 9600309096

greenlandfns

Hiii sir my self suraj pandey i have 100 acre land and want to do medicinal plant farming with buy back gaurntee plz contact me my email is spsmtpm@gmail.com my no is 7783914519
Never go for contract farming as it is not at all beneficial to farmers (that is our experience) and it is highly beneficial to the companies who want to take farmer's produce at very cheap rates. So, go for it only when you have severe liquidity crisis with no money to buy seeds/saplings.
www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in
Please mail us your land and location details and contact details to get further information to: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

greenlandfns

Hello,

Thank you,
A.G
It seems you are very new to herbs sector or not from India!! There are no exclusive herbal mandis anywhere in India and they are dealt in the normal mandis/village markets/Agriculture Produce Markets etc for other farm products, and channelled from farmers and collectors through raw herbs buyers, shops, stockists, wholesalers in villagers and towns etc.
Please note that no one can grow Shilajit as it is not a plant herb but a mineral herb, and available only from the Himalayan rocky terrains within India, Nepal and Tibet, and Altai and Caucasus mountains, and the best quality Shilajit is very rare to get and comes from the Himalayan region with altitude above 16,000 ft.
Please also note that Cordyceps sinensis is also not really a plant herb and no one can cultivate it as it is a unique gift from Mother Earth, like Shilajit, as it is a strange combining of particular varieties of caterpillar and fungus, and sometimes wrongly referred as a mushroom due to its appearance-and it is not a mushroom in the real sense and it is not a mushroom taxonomically. And this also comes from the Himalayan mountain regions above 13,000 ft.

We have member farmers and herb collectors, herbs stockists in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Odisha, Assam, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet, with total farm land area of around 1,00,000 acres, growing all kind of crops organically including large number of herbs, and our herb collectors and stockist members all over India deal in thousands of herbs-we can arrange all kind of herbs from all over India and from Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet etc, and also from other countries.
Please contact us with details of your requirements of herbs. We can also enter into buying agreements and cultivate herbs as per your requirements and we do not promote contract farming with very low price to farmers.
We provide complete consultancy services (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services-C2CS- from project designing to marketing of products) for farm projects (Integrated Green Farm Projects-IGFP) with High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS), with high value herbs, spices, plantation crops, vegetables, pulses, cereals, aromatics, fodder crops, timber crops etc and all kind of farm enterprises such as dairy, poultry, piggery, goat farm, apiary, rabbit farm, organic farm tourism projects, farm products value addition, food processing, aromatics, phyto chemical, oleoresin and essential oil extraction etc, farm products drying plants, bio gas plants, STPs and RO for farm projects, and all other farm based enterprises.
Please see our post at: http://www.agricultureinformation.c...ew-listing-details2/594631018822954ba10a3d17/
See also further details at: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in
Please mail us your land and location details and contact details to get further information to: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

kisnas66

Hello,

Thank you,
A.G

kisnas66

Hi sir
I m kishan from devbhumiduvariks in Gujrat. I grow in my 20 Acer land.
So pls contect me 8866399945

Last edited by a moderator:

manantkumar

Hello,

Thank you,
A.G
Hi,

I represent a group of farmers who have decided to grow 100% organic. We know the transition will be slow but we are ready to put in the hard work. We are looking out for an opportunity to get into organic contract farming. We have the farming experience and the land to scale up for high production. Please let us know how to proceed.

You may contact me at +91 997 016 3801 or write to me at anant@abanyantree.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Anant