Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Seed Coconuts of Biggest Coconuts from Kerala Available - 1 Coconut weight 800 gms-1200 gms

Register

Click Here!

vrikshaay

Best quality, biggest variety Seed Coconuts and Saplings of such coconuts available from Kerala from best mother plants. It is farmer developed variety after many years of experimenting with different traditional varieties of coconuts of Kerala coast, Lakshadweep, Srilanka, Malaysia, Philippines etc, and hill areas of Kerala, especially of Kuttiyadi (Calicut district, Kerala, the main WCT coconut area of Kerala) and also other areas of Kerala - different varieties of West Coast Tall - WCT.
One mature coconut of this unique farmer developed variety will weigh around 800 gms to 1.2 Kg (1200 gms), and also with highest percentage of oil per coconut - Well dried copra of this coconut will have 65-75% oil. Seed coconuts will be available from December 2021 last week/January 2022 first week (after the rains stops fully). Seed coconuts are cut and brought down by ropes (will not be allowed to fall down) to make sure that 95% will germinate (If normal practice of cutting and allowing to fall to ground from very high coconuts, germination rates will go down considerably).
Saplings of this coconut variety will also be ready by April/May 2022. For seeds and saplings supply, advance booking is a must as only limited quantity from limited number of mother plants only available. For further details, please send private message by clicking on the member name > start conversation (Contact details are not allowed in public postings in this site)

rcdixit

Need 200 seeds.Pl quote reasonable rate to be considered for buying.Pray fix rate in advance for healthy interaction.

rcdixit

Advertiser you have not quoted rates etc till date i,e, 25 october 2021..Are you serious I am yet to see some response from your end. Please be transparent in deals.

Last edited by a moderator:

sabrina

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am interested, could you send me more details regarding the coconut variety, how tall does the tree grow and from which year can we expect harvests. What is the average number of fruit expected from each tree. What is the optimum spacing required between the saplings?

I am in the process of procuring farm land, and therefore the delay in my reply. It would help me a great deal if you could answer my questions, in order to book the saplings. I will be in Kerala in December, is it possible to drop in and check the saplings, I understand that the sale is scheduled for March-April.
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator: