Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Searching Investment Opportunities

Register

Click Here!

sonamkap

Am considering investments in Agricultural based industries. However, have very little experience in this field. Would like to invest in fruits and vegetable project but open for other suggestions. I don't want to be in niche products like medicinal plants similar areas but rather in staples.

I am looking at appointing a consultant on a long-term basis. Pl PM me your details and site address if any. The consultant should be familiar with areas in Western India and should have the ability to source the land and work with the various govt departments

Consulting Services

I noticed your requirements. I would like to talk about your specific needs and help out if need be. I have 20 years of experience, contacts in Rajasthan, Delhi, UP and Hyderabad. Besides I have experience in international business, government liaison, regulatory requirements, project diligence, project management and NGO management.

My academic background is in agribusiness, biotechnology, research, marketing, development, private public partnership. If interested please contact me or let me know suitable time to schedule a phone conversation.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Ramney Koul Ph.D, MBA

Last edited by a moderator:

vijay_agricos

We Hv G9 Tissue Banana..We Buy Back It

Am considering investments in Agricultural based industries. However, have very little experience in this field. Would like to invest in fruits and vegetable project but open for other suggestions. I don't want to be in niche products like medicinal plants similar areas but rather in staples.

I am looking at appointing a consultant on a long-term basis. Pl PM me your details and site address if any. The consultant should be familiar with areas in Western India and should have the ability to source the land and work with the various govt departments
Respected Sir,
We have Tissue culture Plants Of G-9 variety for sale ,Our Company is , Rise n Shine Biotech,Pune .We produce 15 million plants in year so if there will more than 250 acre Banana plantation of ours in your peripheri we do export of Banana also in middle east if wanna do joint business plz inform me...for plant aslo I am consulting for Agri,Land purchace ,export.
please contact...
Thank You
regards,
VIJAY

Last edited by a moderator:

dineshmore

consultancy

please contact to me on my pm

madhuriitd

Dairy farm available for transfer

Dear Sir,

We are dairy farmers from Jaipur and have a profitably running dairy farm in Jaipur. It has more than 70 Jersey-HF cows and Murrah buffaloes. We are considering transfer of the farm as we are starting a real estate project there. You can get more information and pictures of the dairy farm on this blog:

The total investment required would be around 35 lakhs and the returns are close to 30%. Please contact us if you have the required capital and wish to start a dairy farm immediately. We could then help you with our practical knowledge and experience.

Regards,
Madhur Singhal
Jakon Infra, Jaipur
http://jakondairy.blogspot.com

Last edited: