Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Saw palmatto Plants /Seeds Wanted

Register

Click Here!

iirc

Free seeds Movement
GREETINGS from Chinab Industries. I am a plant breeder and collects rare and vanishing Kashmiri species of plants, herbs and spices. For the past 20 years he has devoted himself to developing many varieties of plants that can survive in difficult conditions. My one wish is to share his seeds of wild herbs
and flowers with plant lovers elsewhere. I am happy to send seeds to any one who living in colder climates.

We send: Kashmiri Spices, Seeds, Horsechestnut, Kashmiri Mirch Seeds, Alocha, Apple, Almonds, Walnuts.

You send us: Saw palmatto, Nutmag (with shell), palm seeds), Shatavri, Curry SEEDS.

Please write to:
Mr. Sheikh GULZAAR
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

domingocalos

Saw palmatto Plants

Dear sir
we are so glade to read your advert.we will like to start a trade link with you so we will need to get some more detail information about your demand,we can supply you with large quantity of Saw palmatto Plants .so we will need to know the exact quantity that you want,so please if you will like to have our full quotation and price list use our following address below to get in thought with us okay,
Please contact....
province:central province Douala
so we will be please if we have to start with proper introduction,please when you contact give us your full company details and address,full damand,mode of payment.
we can only proceed when we receive your mail .
thanks so much
P.H domingocalos

Last edited by a moderator: