Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

save money and reap a rich harvest with this method

Register

Click Here!

vriksha

Are you tired of high input costs for your farm and the ever increasing price of farm chemicals? You would do well to produce your own farm inputs from locally available natural materials and thus cut down your input costs drastically.

I am an organic farming consultant and have been using time tested methods to convert farms, gardens, orchards and plantations from conventional, chemical production to organic production in a few months' time for the past few years. Fruit orchards, cereal and pulse growers; sugarcane and cotton farmers; herb farmers, flower growers etc. can easily adopt this system and save upto 25-30% on current input costs.

Coconut and mango growers and spice growers--pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla,cinnamon etc.-- can cut down drastically on their input costs with this system. If they have drip irrigation installed then then can have fantastic results in a short period of time with this method. Even small farmers-- those who have 5 acres or less can adopt this system to reap a bountiful harvest.

This system is suited to dryland agriculture and rainfed farming too. With irrigation facilities it produces fantastic results. Most commercial farmers are spending the largest chunk on purchased farm inputs. This simple system emphasizes the production of inputs on the farm itself with locally available materials, thus bringing down input costs while enriching the fertility of the soil. The farm and the soil gets converted to organic easily, step by step. Later the owner can go in for organic certification if he wishes to obtain a better price for his produce. But certification is not necessary.

The secret of success in this system is simple--HARD WORK, WILLINGNESS AND FAITH IN THE SYSTEM! Those who have these three qualities are now reaping the rich rewards.

I prefer to come and train the farmers and growers on their farms/orchards/plantations by giving hands-on demonstrations. Five days are sufficient to learn the basics of this system. My consultancy fees is reasonable and negotiable. If you are interested in learning more about this system and implementing it in your orchard, field or garden please send me a message through the private message facility. Happy gardening and farming!

agri_lover

Sir,
I had left a message in your previous posting. can you pass your contact details as a PM. I was wondering if you are planning a session somewhere near bangalore?

Thx

vriksha

have replied already

I have replied to both of you. Kindly check your mail boxes and then revert back to me. We can then negotiate about the workshop. Cheers!

maheshgsuvarna

Hello.

Dear sir,

Mail me your contact details. Email. I would like to get in touch with you.

Are you tired of high input costs for your farm and the ever increasing price of farm chemicals? You would do well to produce your own farm inputs from locally available natural materials and thus cut down your input costs drastically.

I am an organic farming consultant and have been using time tested methods to convert farms, gardens, orchards and plantations from conventional, chemical production to organic production in a few months' time for the past few years. Fruit orchards, cereal and pulse growers; sugarcane and cotton farmers; herb farmers, flower growers etc. can easily adopt this system and save upto 25-30% on current input costs.

Coconut and mango growers and spice growers--pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla,cinnamon etc.-- can cut down drastically on their input costs with this system. If they have drip irrigation installed then then can have fantastic results in a short period of time with this method. Even small farmers-- those who have 5 acres or less can adopt this system to reap a bountiful harvest.

This system is suited to dryland agriculture and rainfed farming too. With irrigation facilities it produces fantastic results. Most commercial farmers are spending the largest chunk on purchased farm inputs. This simple system emphasizes the production of inputs on the farm itself with locally available materials, thus bringing down input costs while enriching the fertility of the soil. The farm and the soil gets converted to organic easily, step by step. Later the owner can go in for organic certification if he wishes to obtain a better price for his produce. But certification is not necessary.

The secret of success in this system is simple--HARD WORK, WILLINGNESS AND FAITH IN THE SYSTEM! Those who have these three qualities are now reaping the rich rewards.

I prefer to come and train the farmers and growers on their farms/orchards/plantations by giving hands-on demonstrations. Five days are sufficient to learn the basics of this system. My consultancy fees is reasonable and negotiable. If you are interested in learning more about this system and implementing it in your orchard, field or garden please send me a message through the private message facility. Happy gardening and farming!

Last edited by a moderator:

vriksha

have replied already

I have replied to you in detail. If you want to become largely self-sufficient in farm inputs and thereby cut down on your production costs, then you should consider adopting my methods. Wish you all the best, and hope to visit your organic farm soon. Cheers!

vriksha

you can organize a small group of farmers in your area

Dear Mahesh, if possible you can form a small group of 4-5 farmers ( or more) in your area who can invite me collectively for the 5 day workshop mentioned above. This way the costs will be shared by all and it will be an economical solution for hosting the workshop in your area. But you will have to make some efforts for this to happen. Wish you luck in your efforts. cheers!