Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Sarpagandha seeds or saplings

Register

Click Here!

spanjay

Please mail us your requirement with delivery location. We can supply. Per acre 5 kg seed will be required. We can give price quote based on confirmed quantity requirement. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Sir, I have seen your sms quoting Rs. 25000 per kg and 5 kg seed per acre. This is too big and amount for me to initiate sarpagandha cultivation as of now. In case of other alternatives please advice me at 9831153548

greenlandfns

Sir, I have seen your sms quoting Rs. 25000 per kg and 5 kg seed per acre. This is too big and amount for me to initiate sarpagandha cultivation as of now. In case of other alternatives please advice me at 9831153548
If you can mail us your contact details and land location etc, we can inform our Member Consultant nearby (in Nalabari, Assam) to discuss with you further matters and personally provide necessary support. The price quoted is for best quality seed with assured germination. And it is with full buy back arrangement. We can also supply seeds with lower price but can't guarantee germination above 50%-60%. You can get loan and subsidy for Sarpaganda cultivation (subsidy around Rs. 18,000/acre-50% of cultivation cost estimated by Government as Rs. 36,00o/acre) Please call us or mail us for further details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Last edited: