Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sandalplants for sale

Register

Click Here!

lvrr

Hello,
I have sandal plants nursery at G.L Halli near bellary Karnataka. Any one interested in buying healthy sandal wood plants can contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

mkbhadra

sandalwood plantation

Dear Sir

Please provide me more information and price per plant

MK Bhadra

jaya5450

Please let us know the price per plant, age of plant, the quantity available and lead period.

Jaya

lvrr

We are having sandal plants of 1.5 feet height and each plant cost 30rs age of the plant is 9 months

ratilalsudani

To Explore…Groundwater by scientific Instruments and Method

To Explore…Groundwater by scientific Instruments and Method
Welcome to the online home of Bhoojalshree Hydro Geo tech As our name indicates, we focus on the science and technique of ground water and how to keep it flowing.
Bhoojalshree Hydro Geo tech is a small firm. We like it that way. Our managing principals get to work directly with clients - large and small. So with us, the client has the benefit of working directly (not filtered through field staff) with these people who each have extensive hands-on experience and a deep and broad understanding of the science and technology of ground water supply and protection, wells, drilling, and related fields. Our veterans are not kept in captivity, but are free to escape the office and take our expertise to the job site, working hands-on with our colleagues in groundwater investigation, well construction, service, engineering and water operations.
Our work integrates a wide range of relevant disciplines to most effectively support our customers and their communities. We at Bhoojalshree Hydro Geo tech to consistently deliver superior customer service by insisting that things are done the right way, by always serving as advocates for our clients, and by always valuing and maintaining our integrity in everything that we do. We work throughout Maharashtra and Gujarat and beyond, so if you think we can help you, please contact us without any hesitation
More than being a consulting firm's sales tool, this site also has information you can use yourself and links to more. We also provide training and a growing list of publications of articles in news papers and periodicals so you can better understand ground water and wells topics to make you a better client and well operator. Let's keep that water moving.
The SERVICES are available
To fix pin point / place for bore well, tube well and dug well in your farm to get maximum quantity of ground water.... We apply modern scientific methods with effective application of latest electronic computerized instruments. We posses large experience of more than 25 years to work with Government, semi-Government, Public Limited Companies, NGOs, Individual farmers etc.. in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and their adjoining states… Please contact at your earliest for the high-tech and Prosperous Agriculture… GROUND WATER INVESTIGTION SERVICES BY EFFECTIVE APPLICATION OF LATEST SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DEPTH OF GROUND WATER, GEOPHYSICAL STRATA, QUALITY AND QUANTITY ETC. ARE PREDICTED SCIENTIFICALLY
Our Hydro Geo Related Services:-
Groundwater Survey and Scientific Water Divining Water -groundwater exploration Groundwater Modeling Geophysical investigations Hydro geological Investigations Groundwater supply potential & quality assessment Groundwater quality & contaminant evaluation Rainwater harvesting design Geo-Technical Investigations Well Inventory Watershed Development & Management Water Management Micro Irrigation
ENQUIRIES ARE MOST WELCOME :---
Regional Office:
Mr. R. B. Sudani [BRS (AG AH) PGDEE] Director, Bhoojalshree Geotech Consultant( Gujarat) Near Agriculture University Campus, PO Box- 55 Anand (Gujarat) - 388001 [FONT="Arial Black"

rajsekarh

Hello,
I have sandal plants nursery at G.L Halli near bellary Karnataka. Any one interested in buying healthy sandal wood plants can contact me
sir please send ur contact details
i have 30 acres of land we are planning sandal wood cultivate

gbg1971

Dear Sir

Please provide me more information and price per plant,any government subsideyavailable for sandle wood tree plantation,pls send reply or call me,