Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Sale of farm lands

Register

Click Here!

bagu

I have an agrifarm under active cultivation spread over an area of 40 acres. It is now for sale and I am looking for a financially sound buyer who may be interested. A:Location: TAMILNADU Radhapuram Village (Taluk Head quarters) situated on the Vallioor- Radhapuram Road(wide Road),Tirunelvely Dt.Tamilnadu- within15 Km from National Highways, Railway station,beaches-About 100 km from Airports,ports -Trivandrum,Tuticorin- Many well known temples,churches ,tourism spots,falls within a radius of 100km - Towns such as Vallioor,Nagercoil,Kanyakumari within 25 kms-The first Special economic zone(SEZ),the Nanguneri Hi-Tech park is about 30 Km B:LAND: -40 acres of land ,contiguous, free from encumbrances,clear title.-.Have yielding coconuts ,various types of fruit trees like mango,Guava,goose berry-Have yielding Jasmine & Pitchi flowers-Have quite a number of grown ,yielding palmyra trees-Have quite a number of grown neem trees -The boundary which is about 1.7 Km is fully fenced- Cow shed for 24 cows and 100 sheeps are ready but not utilised- Certain portion of the farm is additionally fenced and surveillance cameras fixed.-Banana ,paddy are cultivated- Two fish ponds-Adjoining the land ,there are one small & one big irrigation ponds-two open wells with free electricity and one paid EB connection for the dairy shed-six bore wells-shed for worker -a retiring room C;Business Prospects: -Retain as farm and generate many farm produces by organic farming.- Apart from your own agriproduces(as captive),outsource more similar produces around the area and value add them for local/export markets.- good candidate to promote village tourism with resorts etc blending with the farm activities. As mentioned above, there are many places nearby for tourists to go around.Being a serene place,tourists,particularly foreign tourists will love one such well planned & laid out resorts with an exposure to organic farming on ground in such places D: Price: Based on the prevailing prices in that area ,Rs 20 lakhs per acre for the farm is fixed. Registration & other charges are extra to be borne by the buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:

raganist

I have an agrifarm under active cultivation spread over an area of 40 acres. It is now for sale and I am looking for a financially sound buyer who may be interested. A:Location: TAMILNADU Radhapuram Village (Taluk Head quarters) situated on the Vallioor- Radhapuram Road(wide Road),Tirunelvely Dt.Tamilnadu- within15 Km from National Highways, Railway station,beaches-About 100 km from Airports,ports -Trivandrum,Tuticorin- Many well known temples,churches ,tourism spots,falls within a radius of 100km - Towns such as Vallioor,Nagercoil,Kanyakumari within 25 kms-The first Special economic zone(SEZ),the Nanguneri Hi-Tech park is about 30 Km B:LAND: -40 acres of land ,contiguous, free from encumbrances,clear title.-.Have yielding coconuts ,various types of fruit trees like mango,Guava,goose berry-Have yielding Jasmine & Pitchi flowers-Have quite a number of grown ,yielding palmyra trees-Have quite a number of grown neem trees -The boundary which is about 1.7 Km is fully fenced- Cow shed for 24 cows and 100 sheeps are ready but not utilised- Certain portion of the farm is additionally fenced and surveillance cameras fixed.-Banana ,paddy are cultivated- Two fish ponds-Adjoining the land ,there are one small & one big irrigation ponds-two open wells with free electricity and one paid EB connection for the dairy shed-six bore wells-shed for worker -a retiring room C;Business Prospects: -Retain as farm and generate many farm produces by organic farming.- Apart from your own agriproduces(as captive),outsource more similar produces around the area and value add them for local/export markets.- good candidate to promote village tourism with resorts etc blending with the farm activities. As mentioned above, there are many places nearby for tourists to go around.Being a serene place,tourists,particularly foreign tourists will love one such well planned & laid out resorts with an exposure to organic farming on ground in such places D: Price: Based on the prevailing prices in that area ,Rs 20 lakhs per acre for the farm is fixed. Registration & other charges are extra to be borne by the buyer.
Can I have the location map and some photos? will you sell 10 acres in bits? Mail me your reply
@raganist Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

bagu

Thanks for your interest. Can you send me your contact no. so that I can send photos & location details.