Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

sale of agro lands at nilgiris

Register

Click Here!

muthuramk10

agro lands with tea or cofee plants or bear land without any plants are available for sale. the price ranges from 1 lack onwards up to 10 lacks.
muthuram.k

pkfarms

Land @ nilgir hills

agro lands with tea or cofee plants or bear land without any plants are available for sale. the price ranges from 1 lack onwards up to 10 lacks.
muthuram.k
I am looking for about 5 acres of agriculture land in the range of abour 80 thousand to 1 lack... do let me know if you have suitable land... please contact me with detail.... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

muthuramk10

i m having 10 acres at present in and around kothagiri area. if u r interested contact me for further details
k. muthuram.

muthuramk10

hi munusamy
if u r really interested to buy around 40 acres please let me know the range of ur investment and the area u r interested in nilgirs. i can arrange for u.
k.muthuram

muthuramk10

hi sreedhar
at present i m having 10 acres of land on the road of kothagiri to ooty. if u r really intereted please contact me i will give more particulars abt it.
k. muthuram

muthuramk10

to
pk farms
i had around 15 acres of bear land whcih was sold recently at the rate of 1 lack per acre. if u r interested i can arrange land but u have to place a confirmed order with me. pl contact.

muthuram.k

archidambaram

Dear Sir,

I am interested in agri land in Nolgiris for abour 1 lakh/acre. What is the elevation of land? What is the water source? Any plantation cropin field?

Regards.

muthuramk10

dear archidambaram
i had 15 acres of bear land which was sold out @ 1 lack per acre. if u r really interested u may furnish the details of ur requirement, range of investment, altitude u need, price range per acre. if u place a confirmed order i can arrange for it.
muthuram. k

pkfarms

Land @ nilgir hills

Hi muthuram,

please send me your contact details.. you can use .

thanks
PK

muthuramk10

sale of agri land at nilgiris

dear all friends

I have noticed that few members are interested to buy agri land at nilgiris. nilgiris is the best hill station to invest than any other hill stations. at present i m having 4 1/2, 5, 5, 10 acres on hand and the price shall range from Rs.6 to 10 lacks per acre depends upon the location. if anybody is interested to buy the said pieces or apart from that any volume of area required may kindly contact....

with regards
muthuram.k

pinty

muthuram.k
Looking for agriculture land in S. India hill stations
Hi, am looking for 1-5 acres of land in hill stations in South India. Preferences are Kodaikanal, Valparai, Vythiri, Nelliampathi, Yelagiri, Munnar./Kollur If you have interesting locations in Sirumalai and Koli Hills area, will also consider. Please do not respond with any other locations.

Must-haves are:
Absolutely clean and unencumbered patta
Good water table
Level land as far as possible
Good road access with blacktop road
Not within 5 kms of town area/human settlements
No forest boundaries as far as possible

Please PM me your contact details, if you have what meets the above requirements. Note - barren land is fine, but expectations should also be lower. Thanks for reading/pls call 8894299880 or email