Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sale of a Dairy farm near by hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

rkcool9

Any body wants to start a Dairy farm, here it is for sale. 16 Acers of land, full of water with 2 bores 1 well, 100 cattle shed and 4 1/2 Ac. wet land with full of green fodder, 45 buffalos, 1 cow and 25 calfs , 1 chaff cutter 1 big store room and 6 servant rooms and 6 years old sweet lime garden for sale. price RS 90 Lacs only.
this land is 85 Kms. from Hyderabad towards Nagarjuna Sagar.

Last edited:

rkcool9

sale of dairy farm

Any body wants to start a Dairy farm, here it is for sale. 16 Acers of land, full of water with 2 bores 1 well, 100 cattle shed and 4 1/2 Ac. wet land with full of green fodder, 45 buffalos, 1 cow and 25 calfs , 1 chaff cutter 1 big store room and 6 servant rooms and 6 years old sweet lime garden for sale. price RS 90 Lacs only.this land is 85 Kms. from Hyderabad towards Nagarjuna Sagar.

sudha123

Any body wants to start a Dairy farm, here it is for sale. 16 Acers of land, full of water with 2 bores 1 well, 100 cattle shed and 4 1/2 Ac. wet land with full of green fodder, 45 buffalos, 1 cow and 25 calfs , 1 chaff cutter 1 big store room and 6 servant rooms and 6 years old sweet lime garden for sale. price RS 90 Lacs only.

Please provide your contact numbers for further details.

Thanks.

umeshpudipeddi

re: regarding the sale of your dairy farm at hyderabad

Dear sir

this is umesh from vizag. running a dairy farm from 1yr in vskp. now im the process of expansion. may i know the actual prize of farm. u can call me on 9550081111. we can talk or conclude or negotiate regarding the farm after seeing the animals.

thanks.
umesh

chintala

Any body wants to start a Dairy farm, here it is for sale. 16 Acers of land, full of water with 2 bores 1 well, 100 cattle shed and 4 1/2 Ac. wet land with full of green fodder, 45 buffalos, 1 cow and 25 calfs , 1 chaff cutter 1 big store room and 6 servant rooms and 6 years old sweet lime garden for sale. price RS 90 Lacs only.this land is 85 Kms. from Hyderabad towards Nagarjuna Sagar.
Hello i am Srikanth Reddy,
I see u r Add, Tell Me When u Started Dairy Farm,
Daily How many Liters, Distance From Nagarjuna sagar,
and Finally Fixed Rate( Fixed Coast )

and also send u r cell number, i will call u Back.

Last edited by a moderator:

tqlma786

MSB Technopreneurship University Organic Dairy Village

Let us explore transformation of Dairy Farms of India into Organic via MSB Technopreneurship University Membership..

Let us Skype (DrMufaddal52) to develop Synergistic Association.

bojjamalli

i am interested to buy

Please share your contact number